A Little Prayer For A Little Guy Update

eagle77

Jan 23, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, 3300, XTerra 70
It's good to hear that things are going well, we're continuing to hope for the best for Hunter and family.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone!

We want to thank-you all so much for your prayers! Its wonderful to have so many caring friends out there! We got home Sat. afternoon wore out but a hospital will do that to you. Hunter is fine, he's being a regular little terror as always, not minding, being onery just like hes supposed to!
As for results we don't know anything yet, Tammy has to take Hunter back to get stitches out in 2 weeks.
I stayed at the hospital Thur. so she could go be at the hotel with the other 2 and get some sleep. When the doctors came in about 5-6 am, I know they were mad and if I was understanding them right, the drain was open. It is supposed to be shut. Then they thought it had been shut, they can not get a reading with it open, there is an antenna on the IV pole they point at his head every 2 hours it was a shift the blame no one knows how to operate it right type thing. So we had to stay an extra day. They really didn't know what to do with Hunter in PICU because hes OK, the other kids were sedated and they just monitored them. With Hunter, he's awake and playing cards, listening to Rascal Flats, just doing normal stuff. So when the nurse said he could get up, they unplugged the monitor. I took him to the waiting room on the monitor leads like a leash, he was really happy! But as Jeff said his readings are at around 6 if it's right, they went up to 20 when he was active or upset which is normal. If you slammed your hand in a car door, yours would go up to 20. The danger # is 30-40 or a 20 if it stays there. But his is alright and the pressure is within limits so he will have surgery to even up the eye socket. They could not do that before, if there is pressure it would blow the socket. So thank-you all for the prayers and keep them comming. From all of us a big THANK-YOU!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! Evy

Below are a few pics of Hunter at the hospital and one with his bro. and sister. One is with his nurse who just so happened to be from Ponca City as well. :o 8)

Attachments

• S3010648.jpg
    S3010648.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 122
  • S3010649.jpg
    S3010649.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 123
  • S3010651.jpg
    S3010651.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 130

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Evy,

No...it is us thanking you and Jeff for allowing us the opportunity to meet Hunter! God bless both of you.
--Mel

borninok

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
borninok said:
Evy,

No...it is us thanking you and Jeff for allowing us the opportunity to meet Hunter! God bless both of you.
--Mel

borninok

Amen! and we will continue to pray for Hunter and you guys as well! Thanks for the update! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyndi

T

TreasureTales

My sincere apologies for being so late to find this thread. Of course I'm sending prayers and good wishes to your little grandson, his mother, and to you and your wife. Jeff, sometimes it is very difficult to understand why awful things happen to us and our loved ones, so faith is our only hope. Have faith in God's wisdom and mercy and your little grandson will do fine. May God bless him and your family during this time of trouble.

Mary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread