Son could use a little extra help - prayer - Update 8-18-07

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
I agree with Mental Granny....and Eagle, what's this..."When it gets closer".....jeezzy peezy, man....if it was any closer if would bite ya in the behind....ha/ha. Less than 48 days, my friend. It will be a great time for everyone! You can't put a price on meeting THIS crowd....no sirreee.
---Mel

borninok

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Eagle,

Very glad to hear the good report on your son.
The Lord is good.

TW

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
I hope all goes well!!! a prayer is on the way.

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Eagle,

Your family and your son has my prayers. It doesn't necessarily pertain to your current situation, but I certainly am glad that you were blessed to have the original surgery work well and both you and your family have quite a few blessed years. It sounds like your son is a very good scout and has had a great fairly normal childhood so far.

Your son shows great dedication and spirit to do so well in the scouts. He sounds like a real strong fighter. Having a great family who cares a great deal for him along with his inner strength in my opinion gives him alot more than many in his situation. I am very sure that if it is possible for him to win then he has the strong spirit and great family to do so.

My family and my prayers are with you both. Please keep us updated and remember that this group of peps here on this forum are easily the greatest peps on a forum that you can meet. No matter how bleak or how great things start to turn out draw upon our strength. I opened up my deepest problems to this great group and they were fully there for me.

My own problems that I posted on earlier are fairly tough, but I have lived a great life spanning many countries and many experiences. I plan now to shift all my prayers to you and hope to hear about that scout son recovering soon and over time surpassing my many experiences and travels.

Stay strong,

Postalrevnant (Doug)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
eagle77 said:
Thursday Brad went into Omaha for his 6 mo checkup. Dr. cleared him for 'normal' activity. CT scans looked excellent and no complications. He'll have another 6 mo checkup, then annual checkups after that. Thank you goes to everyone. Your thoughts and prayers REALLY DO WORK! Brad is still amazed that people on Tnet actually do care about someone they don't know...I keep telling him there are people that care about others.

We absolutley do care Brad! So glad you are feeling better!! Prayers are an incredible thing! God is so good! :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread