PGILL could use some prayers, I think

T

TreasureTales

A few days ago I sent a PM to pgill asking how he was doing, since I hadn't seen him around here lately. He had had surgery that didn't do whatever it was supposed to do for him and he had said that he'd have to have another operation to try to resolve the problem. Well, I received a PM from him today and he said he wasn't feeling up to posting on TNet right now and asked that I let everybody know that he'll be back, just not for now. He apparently has another surgery scheduled and has been told that will be the last. Wow, whatever that means?! So my idea is to send him prayers by the thousands. He's always praying for the rest of us and he always ends his posts with "God Bless, pgill." So how about sending some prayers in his direction, and let's hope he returns to TNet (and everywhere else) a healthy and happy man!

Pgill, my prayers are with you and your family. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.

Mary

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Hang in there PGILL!!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
--Mel

borninok

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
PGILL,you are a treasure on this forum.I'm sure God has blessed you so hang in there and my prayers are being sent that you will soon be your old self.God Bless.

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
We are praying....May God bless you Peter!
(thanks TT; i was wondering about him myself)

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're thinking , & praying for you,

Fossis.....................

beavis

Mar 11, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Praying REAL hard over here Pgill. Your in our thoughts.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Prayers are on the way for you and your family Peter. Hope to see you again real soon.

God Bless.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peter, you're are in my thoughts & prayers...

Attachments

• gw_star_multi.jpg
    gw_star_multi.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 306

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
You're on my list as well, Peter. I'm sure you'll be back in fine fettle soon.

Best always,
PBK

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you Mary for the help you have given me..... And thanks to all of you for your prayers, I think you know how much prayer means to me.

I had an operation on the heart the last days of last Month, but it does not seem to have worked. I am now going to have to have another one on the 9th Of this Month (May)... they are going to work drastic on me this time as they have no other option. They tried to identify problem nerves that were feeding pulses to the heart causing the heart to go into bad pulpitations (239bps) and just get rid of them. This has not worked so they are just going to just get rid of all the nerves in that area. Each nerve that is removed is damage on the heart, so you can imagine....
The last operation was very sore, in fact am still having some pain. And now I must go through it all again, plus more..... They also have to make a hole in the heart to go from the right hand side to the left side.
I am not feeling too good about all this, in fact I am dreading it. I have not felt much about doing anything due to this,,,,, that is why I have not been around for a little while.

But I will be back with a vengeance again after this time..... so please bear with me till then.... I do miss you guys a lot, but hope that you understand.

Thank you all, and God bless
Peter

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hang in there peter! ;) there are a lot of folks in your corner!

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Count me in your corner. God bless you over an over. May you find strength in these post.
Burdie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread