jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=1]Traveling Canadian robot destroyed in Philly[/h]After touring Germany, the Netherlands and his home nation of Canada, hitchBOT began his U.S. tour on July 17 in Massachusetts. He was passed along through Boston - where he saw the Red Sox play at Fenway Park - to New York's Times Square. He was en route to San Francisco, hoping to see Mount Rushmore and the Grand Canyon along the way.
But he couldn't survive Philly.
A photo of hitchBOT's headless remains circulated on Twitter yesterday, and a Ryerson spokeswoman confirmed that the bot had been got - but by whom, and why, remained unclear.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...estroyed_in_Phi lly.html#2kEYdwQLBwLV5IxZ.99

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20150803_Traveling_Canadian_robot_destroyed_in_Phi lly.html

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto.

You poor bucket of bolts!

Who would have thought you would meet your demise in the "City of Brotherly Love!"

We will miss you.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto.

You poor bucket of bolts!

Who would have thought you would meet your demise in the "City of Brotherly Love!"

We will miss you.

he probably could have traded it for some Crack in Philly.
Unted.jpg

I wish I could find my older post from when they first Built this and sent it across
Canada.
I'm pretty sure I said it wouldn't last in the U.S.
for some reason I think I even mentioned philly tho it may have been Harrisburg pa , or DC. (or maybe I just thought it)

not a put down on our Great Philadelphia Members,
and I used to Love going to Philly for Concerts.
but Philly has become the Rectum of PA.

too much Concrete & crooked cops.
need a city size tube of Preparation H

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread