OK....which of you guys is this??

S

stefen

It's bad enough to hunt in the fresh air, devoid of rats and NY Brown Trout...

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, in their defense, there was a possibility of finding treasure... my ex wife flushed her rings down the toilet.

Yea, I know...she a dummy

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well... outside of the nasty obvious environment there's probably no doubt some "treasure" is down there. I didn't mind crawling into the holes in my cave but that's a little over the top for me.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of gold and silver rings dropped down there over the years, mad gf. ex wives...etc. You have to weigh if its worth it or not

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's right ben, forgot about that. Didn't he operate a street sweeper and look for goodies that they picked up? I went to a NYC school for part of a year and it seems that spart had gotten some schooling there as well. Getting too old to remember this stuff. :)

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Sewers can be very dangerous with the gases there. They perhaps are fortunate they came out alive. I sure wouldn't tell anyone I did it, but I can honestly say I haven't and won't.

When, in construction, we had to enter underground piping or sewers, by OSHA codes we ventilated them first, and had constant watch on the entrants, with tag lines attached.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
crawling around in the sewers ...haven't they already been punished enough? and what you going to do to them that's worse than that? jail time with free food ,clean sheets and stuff would be nice after that...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread