EXPERIENCING A NEW MOON

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Having worked in mental health for many years, I have become convinced that the moon phase phenomenons are not folklore. There seems to be a direct link on the gravitational force applied to brain matter, or maybe it's something older and more primitive. We don't know, but it is.
God bless, Brother Al.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ALL very true... as Top-Administer-On-Duty (Warden) at "Roll Call" when Security was in formation, Watch Commander would ask me if I had anything to say... if it was a FULL MOON out (I worked 3-11 pm at times); I would tell 'em to be careful out there, a FULL MOON night. Security Staff laughed somewhat nervously... they KNEW! "Pods" became Dens of Jungle Monkeys; COULD have been "acting out" behavior, tho... HA! :laughing7:

Last edited:

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Acting out behavior, like clockwork, every month?
Lol

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The full moon definitely has an effect on humans, animals, tides, and who knows what all else. More killing, cutting, more babies born on full moon.
Don't take my word for it, check the nurses and doctors, sheriff deputies, and asylums. Or do not do that-- you will sleep better.:coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The full moon definitely has an effect on humans, animals, tides, and who knows what all else. More killing, cutting, more babies born on full moon.
Don't take my word for it, check the nurses and doctors, sheriff deputies, and asylums. Or do not do that-- you will sleep better.:coffee2:
LOL!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I know it makes you crazy! Back 30 years ago I ran down my driveway completely naked under a full moon.

The more crazy part was I wasn't wearing shoes either. Danged gravels :(

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it makes you crazy! Back 30 years ago I ran down my driveway completely naked under a full moon.

The more crazy part was I wasn't wearing shoes either. Danged gravels :(
Did the sheep get away?[emoji12]

OP
OP
S

stefen

When questioned by the psychiatrist about his proclivities, the shepherd said that sheep lie...:tongue3:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems like a new crop of crazies are out in full force or is it just my imagination? :BangHead:

Maybe it time to invest in aluminum foil or find new hat patterns on Ebay...

How about this moon.:laughing7:

bart-simpson11.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread