Strong evidence Mars has streams of salt water in summertime

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
================================================== ==============
No one on Mars yet huh ?
Well I vividly remember a time when one of the solar powered rovers had an issue with the solar panels being dust covered. And thus losing the ability to generate power to replenish the batteries. Lo and behold,, within 24 hours or so and the solar panels were totally clean.
Mars Self-Cleaning Rovers & Changing Sundial Mystery
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6824-mystery-of-mars-rovers-carwash-rolls-on/
Opportunity: The Amazing Self-Cleaning Mars Rover : Discovery News
AND
"someone" just MAY be there doing it for NASA. (Remember what NASA stands for,,,,,Never A Straight Answer)
Who Is Cleaning The NASA Mars Rover Curiosity ? - Top Secret Aliens UFO Sightings | UFO News | UFO videos | Paranormal

There is a lot more on this. Hell it may be that there isn't even a craft on Mars. There are MANY places right here on Earth that look like the scapes shown us proporting to be from Mars.
Hit

Your entitled to your opinion.... We do not have the technology to be able to maintain astronauts on mars for years....

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the Main reason the Scrapped the Shuttle is The Aliens at Area 51
are doing their Traveling for them, & needing Russia is just a Cover
so they don't find out. :laughing7:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your entitled to your opinion.... We do not have the technology to be able to maintain astronauts on mars for years....
==============================================================
Oh I think we do.
You have to remember, we,, the public peons are not permitted nor are we entitled to know anything.
The technology we now have and use daily used to be 30 to 40 years (yes I said years) BEHIND what is currently in use by those upper echelons of government.
But now that tech is roughly 2 to 3 years. OH, I truly believe there are already "outposts" on the lunar surface and possibly on Mars as well.
Many un-announced heavy lift launches now. No one cares to see them like back in the Apollo or even the Shuttle days.
So to have multiple heavy lifts done in order to build a craft would not surprise me in the least.

Our own government has a military budget of approximately 1.2 TRILLION dollars.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Defense

(Deleted by mod for politics)

But back to Mars. As I have stated earlier, I do believe we are there and have been there for some time.
And I find it highly amusing that NASA's own rovers took those images of a "human-like" silhouette that was "tending" the rover.
Man I love this stuff,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hitndahed, please keep political statements out of posts, I usually just delete the post instead of editing, this time I edited.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mars in summer is -80 degrees in winter -125 degrees average - running water???? Hmmmm, doesn't seem too plausible from a common sense stand point.
Unless there was an Alien race that caused Marsbal warming??? :laughing7:

During the "summer" on Mars it's 70 degrees F at the equator and then it drops to way below zero F after sunset. Salty brine water could easily be below the surface and ooze out at warmer times. This type water doesn't freeze at 32 degrees. I don't know at what temp salt water freezes but it's well below "our" standard 32. I run salt water in my pool and it never freezes here at any temp we get here in Middle TN. during the winter.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
During the "summer" on Mars it's 70 degrees F at the equator and then it drops to way below zero F after sunset. Salty brine water could easily be below the surface and ooze out at warmer times. This type water doesn't freeze at 32 degrees. I don't know at what temp salt water freezes but it's well below "our" standard 32. I run salt water in my pool and it never freezes here at any temp we get here in Middle TN. during the winter.

That 70 degree thing is a guess by NASA and also - what is water? H2O - What's the O? Hmmm, that's right - Mars is lacking on the Oxygen portion of that ratio...............
I talked with an alien friend of mine - It said there's never been water on Mars. So, Limitool - let's hear your rebuttal to those facts! :laughing9:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That 70 degree thing is a guess by NASA and also - what is water? H2O - What's the O? Hmmm, that's right - Mars is lacking on the Oxygen portion of that ratio...............
I talked with an alien friend of mine - It said there's never been water on Mars. So, Limitool - let's hear your rebuttal to those facts! :laughing9:

Since I don't have alien friends that "know" the "facts" and I just got a grade school "lesson" on what makes up water (again)... I guess I'd have to just ask where your "facts" come from in this day and age? This isn't so much a rebuttal as.... where did you get the idea that NASA has to guess what temps are on a planet or what its chemical makeup is? Are you aware that different light spectrums give an exact chemical present?

I believe NASA doesn't have to "guess" at anything concerning the chemical makeup of any planets close to us and many far away. Nor do they have to "guess" about temps either. It's pretty simple. All the crafts circling Mars now all carry instruments which were thoroughly tested on our own planet before being deployed there. The two remaining rovers working yet send back temps daily from their respective locations.

We think of Mars as a dry, dead planet. That is fairly accurate, but at night the planet achieves 100% humidity. During the day it is very dry, here is why. Humidity is the amount of water vapor in the air. It varies daily and depends on the temperature: warm air can hold more water vapor than cold air . Humidity is measured as a percentage of the maximum amount of water that the air can hold at a given temperature. The greater the difference between the two temperatures, the greater the evaporation. When there is a lot of evaporation, the air is drier and the humidity is low. On Mars, the air is saturated (100% humidity) at night ("O"), but under saturated during the day. This is because of the huge temperature difference between day and night.

Mars' thin atmosphere and its greater distance from the sun mean that Mars is much colder than Earth The average temperature is about minus 80 degrees F, although it can vary from minus 195 degrees F near the poles during the winter to as much as a comfortable 70 degrees F at midday near the equator. This is not a guess by NASA.... It's a know fact and been know for quite some time.

The atmosphere of Mars is about 100 times thinner than Earth's, and it is 95 percent carbon dioxide. Here's a breakdown of its composition:

Carbon dioxide: 95.32 percent
Nitrogen: 2.7 percent
Argon: 1.6 percent
Oxygen: 0.13 percent
Carbon monoxide: 0.08 percent
Also, minor amounts of: water, nitrogen oxide, neon, hydrogen-deuterium-oxygen, krypton and xenon

These also are not "guesses" but known facts.

Something as close as Mars doesn't leave much to the imagine concerning its present chemical makeup nor its temp swings now. NASA is way past the "guessing" part on this and other planets. The latest rover Curiosity is now drilling and checking PAST history of Mars climate changes and makeup. But its know present ones are well known along with its radiation. NASA, scientists and this planet have long known that the polar caps contain frozen water. All water has the "O" in it... duh... or it wouldn't be classified as "water". Oxygen is easily "trapped" within permafrost and frozen waters. Hell even the moon has frozen water in some craters including the (O).

Are your "facts" beliefs or something you read from NASA. This isn't a rebuttal to you in as much as your "lesson in water makeup".... :laughing7:

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its amazing to me that the atmosphere being that thin still has the power to create those huge, seemingly very common, dust devils.

This one 12miles high:
636554main_pia15545-full_full.jpg

Caught in the act by a rover:
lrg-218-dust-devils-mars-electric-light-base.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions