RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
old-west-saloons-25.jpg

Greenejn

Greenie
Dec 12, 2017
SE PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The bike I ride today,, 2008 Roadking.
Needs a good cleaning.

Very nice, I have a 2009 Street Glide that I don't ride much (None last year). Can't bring myself to get rid of it though.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
is that a pic of cold weather training in the mountains

Men climbing over a mountain on their way to the Klondike Gold fields in the 1890's

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice, I have a 2009 Street Glide that I don't ride much (None last year). Can't bring myself to get rid of it though.

images

2Q==

I've got dirt bikes and a couple older street bikes. I haven't ridden in a while but I never sell anything so I have them to look at for memories. Dirt racing was my favorite, but now to old to heal broken bones. One shoulder still has pieces of cinder buried in it from one racing accident. Still, I loved it. As far as my older street bikes, it just isn't safe anymore as motorists just do no not watch for us. I have had a few friends loose their life over the years and it was always due to a careless driver. Yet the biker doing wheelies down a crowded 4 lane road seems immune. :icon_scratch:
Idiots.jpg

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
2Q==

I've got dirt bikes and a couple older street bikes. I haven't ridden in a while but I never sell anything so I have them to look at for memories. Dirt racing was my favorite, but now to old to heal broken bones. One should still has pieces of cinder buried in it from one racing accident. Still, I loved it. As far as my older street bikes, it just isn't safe anymore as motorists just do no not watch for us. I have had a few friends loose their life over the years and it was always due to a careless driver. Yet the biker doing wheelies down a crowded 4 lane road seems immune. :icon_scratch:
View attachment 1541569

It's a big thing in the GTA (Toronto) hundreds of street racers out doing a tour, and many doing lots of crazy things.

Around 2008 I was going through the basketweave on the 401 doing 140KM and I could hear this whining noise, I turned the tunes down as I thought a bearing or pulley was going on my supercharger (/99 Lightning) I looked in the mirror and this dude was coming up on me like I was parked, going down the white line doing a wheelie. He must of been doing 30-45km faster than the rest of us. Still rents space in the head looking at his red bare back from his shirt whipping is skin raw.

902938124f80b9d205ef5-1600.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
That is the Basket Weave ? Do you drive that often ? I would probably develop symptoms of Road Rage if I had to contend with traffic like that.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
20090203200423-dive-site-photo-MV_Karwela_wreck-Karwela_wreck_2.jpg
Herbie the Love Bug did not retire ? ? ? He was drowned ?:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions