RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The wife and myself hiked this trail in 1992. Being from BC I was comfortable with mountain trails, and rock outcroppings.
The wife on the other hand was a tad timid on this portion of the trail.

Arc book your next holiday Bud, I know its the go to place for a stroll. (Watch the video to get a true sense of what the trail is like.)

The only thing that was so weird was we're going along this trail and then a helicopter would come up the cliff side doing a tour, here we are looking eye to eye with a flipping helicopter making things kind of surreal.

3ee0fa518cbce3ae2f3ff54827017c18.jpg

[h=1]Kalalau Trail - Crawler's Ledge In Both Directions, Napali Coast, Kauai, Hawaii[/h]

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
The wife and myself hiked this trail in 1992. Being from BC I was comfortable with mountain trails, and rock outcroppings.
The wife on the other hand was a tad timid on this portion of the trail.

Arc book your next holiday Bud, I know its the go to place for a stroll. (Watch the video to get a true sense of what the trail is like.)

The only thing that was so weird was we're going along this trail and then a helicopter would come up the cliff side doing a tour, here we are looking eye to eye with a flipping helicopter making things kind of surreal.

3ee0fa518cbce3ae2f3ff54827017c18.jpg

Kalalau Trail - Crawler's Ledge In Both Directions, Napali Coast, Kauai, Hawaii

Simply a HORROR!! But the video is made good!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Simply a HORROR!! But the video is made good!

Hiking in the wife was scared Sh**less, couldn't sleep the night before coming out along the trail again. No option one way in-one way out, so off we go and she asked "When do we get to that part?"
Oh we passed it back there about a half mile ago.:dontknow::laughing7:

Easy to explain if a person is right handed then going in (like the video pic shows) then it's scary as the body seems to go over the edge.
Coming out the cliff is (on the right) a security blanket type of feeling as the body leans in towards it.

OZARKS

Banned
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, AT PRO, Fisher F44,F2, F5, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
0atp.jpg

What AT PROs do after a long day of detecting.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiking in the wife was scared Sh**less, couldn't sleep the night before coming out along the trail again. No option one way in-one way out, so off we go and she asked "When do we get to that part?"
Oh we passed it back there about a half mile ago.:dontknow::laughing7:

Easy to explain if a person is right handed then going in (like the video pic shows) then it's scary as the body seems to go over the edge.
Coming out the cliff is (on the right) a security blanket type of feeling as the body leans in towards it.

No way for me !! I was once forced around a similar spot. I wanted to stay in the meadow and wait for everyone to return. Glad I went........a large saunder of hogs had rooted the whole meadow when we returned. Never again !! For those who dont know a saunder is a large herd more than a dozen.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey AARC.....I used to fish at carter brothers right across the warf from the Magruder. Many years in amongst the tall stacks of traps. Crumbling docks, nasty commercial boats, jets screaming overhead from the airstation, fishing shacks and shanties, piles of net and ropes, and who can forget the garbage transfer station next door. !! Aaaahhhh good old stock island !! Key wests dirty little evil twin !!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Being from Canada I thought I'd post up a few pictures of actors and actresses that were from Canada.
1:-Glen Ford, 2:-William Shatner, 3:-Mary Pickford, 4:-Donald Sutherland, 5:-Dan Aykroyd.

Attachments

• Glenn Ford.jpg
    Glenn Ford.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 33
  • william shatner.jpg
    william shatner.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 91
  • mary pickford.jpg
    mary pickford.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 39
  • donald sutherland.jpg
    donald sutherland.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 81
  • dan aykroyd.jpg
    dan aykroyd.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

A couple more....Lorne Greene and John Candy.

Attachments

• john candy.jpg
    john candy.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Lorne Greene.jpg
    Lorne Greene.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread