RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
globalwarming.jpg polar-bears-roasting-penguin.jpg polarbrsDM010207_468x762.jpg untitled.png

Do you think he made that jump ? ? ?

Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I was in the arctic in '55, (see my post, page 3 of this thread) and they passed the word that there was a polar bear on an ice flow, so I grabbed my camera and hustled to get pictures of the polar bear. The bear in real life was easy to see, there plain as day, standing on an ice flow, with very little other ice around. I took several pictures, slides, but I didn't have a long lens, just the lens that came with the camera, which was a good one, but not good enough. When the pictures came back, the bear couldn't be seen, not a trace of the bear, no black nose, nothing. And that is when the picture was projected onto a 4 or 5 foot screen, nothing but ice. I was really disappointed, that was the only bear during he entire trip.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking west, northwest at Rich Hill, Arizona.

Attachments

• vfr66.jpg
    vfr66.jpg
    998 KB · Views: 157
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish some more people would "jump in" on this thread and post some more pictures. :/

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

AARC you done it again. Here's some pictures of girls and horses. These were taken at the same camp near Atlantic City, WY. We trailered the horses into where we camped, then
did some riding and exploring every day while we were there.
A4.jpg
A3.jpg
A2.jpg
A6.jpg
This is a restaurant at Atlantic City.
A5.jpg

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Arizona cactus dream..

Attachments

• moonwolf.JPG
    moonwolf.JPG
    342.6 KB · Views: 146
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish some more people would "jump in" on this thread and post some more pictures. :/

***AHEM*** COUGH*** SNORT*** HACK * ** * * * ** **** *** **SNIFF......................

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought it was the other way around.

View attachment 1231069

GOD Bless

Chris
I laughed out loud at this one. Tthat is one mixed up dog, and one smart a***d fox. I had a supposedly stock dog one time, but he wasn't very good at that, in fact he wasn't
very good at anything. I watched a fox come down off the hill and pass across in front of where we were going. We hit the scent trail, the dog went crazy, started barking
like he thought he was a hound, and then ran the trail backwards. When he finally came back, he was all happy and thought he done good. I've seen him get after a fox and
run it by sight, but as soon as the fox ditched him, he'd flip around and run the sent backwards.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions