RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• kleinerScherz.jpg
    kleinerScherz.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 61

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
The MSM production....Nothing but TRUTH

Attachments

• Produktionsstudio von RTL 2,usw..jpg
    Produktionsstudio von RTL 2,usw..jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 56

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, please remember our rules on language it applies to all forms of media including pictures. ----- happens violates our rules just the same as if it was typed.

Last edited:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom, please remember our rules on language it applies to all forms of media including pictures. ----- happens violates our rules just the same as if it was typed.

Could you PLEASE tell me exactly what you mean??
Or can I chose by myself which posting of the last 20 was against the forum rules?
I looked now three times at the last postings and there is only complete harmless stuff.

Slowly I find this situation ridiculous....

But hey, no problem! You will not see any more postings from me!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could you PLEASE tell me exactly what you mean??
Or can I chose by myself which posting of the last 20 was against the forum rules?
I looked now three times at the last postings and there is only complete harmless stuff.

Slowly I find this situation ridiculous....

But hey, no problem! You will not see any more postings from me!

Tom I deleted the offending post/picture so it is not visible now. I gave you a clue what it said when I typed "---- happens" You have posted multiple pictures in this thread that had to be deleted as they violated our rules, we are a family friendly forum not a men's club.

Last edited:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
So you mean this one with the tattoo on a guys neck?

Are you serious? Do you wanna talk about your problem?!

Attachments

• shithappens.jpg
    shithappens.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 44

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this one family friendly ??

Bye Bye friends!

Attachments

• Kopie Kopie.jpg
    Kopie Kopie.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 36

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you mean this one with the tattoo on a guys neck?

Are you serious? Do you wanna talk about your problem?!

Tom we have rules, please post by them, it is not open for debate or discussion on the open forum.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont leave tom. Just because you got a scolding I dont think any worse of you. Hate to see you go over some minor infractions. Ill just keep rolling along looking for your posts tom.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo-800.JPG ill just keep going like nothing happened. Heres my artifact garden. photo-799.JPG this is where all the stuff goes that I cant leave on site, but isn't worthy of coming in the house. I catch friends treasure hunting in here all the time. photo-798.JPG this is my little pile of clues. I can often look here and remember what to expect at each spot I hunt. Sometimes ill put things here so the patina can age. The port holes are ageing here for an art piece im making. photo-797.JPG little of everthing in here. Anyone else have shipwreck artifact garden. Everyone loves to pick through it. Got to open it all the way to get a good look. This is in my front yard next to my front door.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheesh I leave for a bit.

Eh.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im tryin to hold the fort down AARC

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think these will show in backwards order of my finding, don't know. Brief story: The first gold coin I found was the $10 piece, four years ago yesterday on April fools day 2014 and the day after my 65th birthday. On a property owned by my nephew that he inherited from his boss and his wife after they passed.

There used to be a colonial style home with 4 columned porch along the driveway that got razed in 1980.

To make a long story short 3 of these gold coins were found either just prior to or shortly after undergoing surgery, chemotherapy and radiation for cancer on my neck and spot on my tongue. So the day I found the first coin I had a heavy heart and much on my mind.

Three of these were found about a year before joining the forum(s), and so never posted. The last, the 1915 $5, was found a couple months after joining on a different property but never posted because other than a few comments on other folks finds or help id. finds, I was a new member and knew it would cast doubt. Still never post any of my finds. To tell the truth don't know if I could start a thread. Have photo of the dig on the 1915 but not shown, it is also my avatar photo. Thanks Don 20180402_165358.jpg 20180402_165244.jpg 20180402_165313.jpg 20180402_165200.jpg 20180402_165133.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow....thats fantastic ecmo. Congratulations on some beautiful pieces !!! Hope your feeling good these days. Well you have only found five more than me !! Ill keep tryin though.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont leave tom. Just because you got a scolding I dont think any worse of you. Hate to see you go over some minor infractions. Ill just keep rolling along looking for your posts tom.

Tom was not scolded, I politely ask to post by our rules:icon_thumright:, we have rules and we are not a gentleman's club so pictures and posts have to be family friendly. Mods are not going to argue our rules on open forum either.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand completely treasure hunter. No problems on this side. Probably should have used a different term than scolded. Warning would have been a better term.

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow....thats fantastic ecmo. Congratulations on some beautiful pieces !!! Hope your feeling good these days. Well you have only found five more than me !! Ill keep tryin though.
Black Bart thanks but its only four. I posted front and back of the ten dollar one.

Yea I feel great, little over 3 1/2 years cancer free and the good Drs. at the VA got my colorestrol under control and my high blood pressure is well within desired limits. I may have helped this along the time of treatments when I had nearly zero taste buds and no slivia, only a feeding tube in my gut and cases of some garbage I was supposed to feed myself with via big syrenges, got disgusted and nearly starved myself, lol. Feel better now than I did last few years before retirement.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo-754.JPG so then theres the stuff that doesn't go in the house but is to good to be left in the artifact garden. It goes on my display table by the door. I make drift wood furniture, and often times I use metal detected hardware in my pieces. photo-753.JPG like the bronze hinge and camel back on this piece. photo-750.JPG photo-755.JPG I always have a little display on one of my piece's right by the front door. Its an ever changing display of beach combed and metal detected treasures !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black Bart thanks but its only four. I posted front and back of the ten dollar one.

Yea I feel great, little over 3 1/2 years cancer free and the good Drs. at the VA got my colorestrol under control and my high blood pressure is well within desired limits. I may have helped this along the time of treatments when I had nearly zero taste buds and no slivia, only a feeding tube in my gut and cases of some garbage I was supposed to feed myself with via big syrenges, got disgusted and nearly starved myself, lol. Feel better now than I did last few years before retirement.

Well great , glad all is well. Well at least the bar is only set at 4 instead of five !! Congrats !! They sure are beautiful !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out todays finds. "Equinox finds spanish treasure " I just voted banner on one of the finest gold coins ive ever seen posted. 1787 big nose !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions