Proof that there is animal & plant life on MARS

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, GIB.....Yes, I can......but it is a one-way ride......there are over 6 to 7 million people on Mars, working under slave conditions....I believe they are looking for "new" people if you know what I mean......we can pop in with one of our U.S. made TR-3B Astra, Flying Triangles, some people call the Black Manta:

View attachment 1242088 or one that looks like this: View attachment 1242090

.....only takes less than 10 minutes to the Moon LOC (Lunar Operations Command), we have to stop there first, switch to a larger craft, and then zip up to Mars in less than an hour........

P.S. I would suggest you talk to Mr. Corey Goode, first as he was just up there in June of this year on an inspection of the ICC with Lieutenant Colonel Gonzales.....and them humans (from Earth) that run the ICC manufacturing bases on Mars are not very friendly( I can send you a link to that visit if you like, for real, no joke). Good Luck......let me know.

P.S.S.....Hey, GIB.....I will just go ahead and give you the link to the visit to Mars, by Mr. Goode......click on the link at the bottom for details.

Joint SSP, Sphere Alliance & ICC Leadership Conference & Tour of Mars Colony on 6.20.2015

Joint SSP, Sphere Alliance & ICC Leadership Conference & Tour of Mars Colony on 6.20.2015 - Sphere-Being Alliance

That second pic looks like the head of my Norelco razor! Same applied principle?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
OK, I'm willing to go-

There are 6-7 million people on Mars, they got to have a job opening somewhere, for something.

Nothing, nada, zip....

I'm beginning to think someone is pulling my leg here.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I'm willing to go-

There are 6-7 million people on Mars, they got to have a job opening somewhere, for something.

Nothing, nada, zip....

I'm beginning to think someone is pulling my leg here.

You are overqualified....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I hit the link, but I can't find a job application anywhere...

What currency do they pay in? Do they have a medical plan? This would probably qualify as foreign earned income and non-taxable.

Looks all win-win to me.
HA! DYK? FBI job application is 15 pages long! I can "imagine" what YOUR job application would be like... do YOU speak "Martian"? My uncle Ray has SOME "insights". Heh...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
HA! DYK? FBI job application is 15 pages long! I can "imagine" what YOUR job application would be like... do YOU speak "Martian"? My uncle Ray has SOME "insights". Heh...

What is this DYK of which you puny Earthlings speak?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is this DYK of which you puny Earthlings speak?
I believe that is "Don't You Know", IDK :dontknow: :laughing7:
I'm only fluent in cat :cat: :laughing7: I got no plans on going, they prolly eat cats there! :o :laughing7:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh Pat- I'm sorry to report....

Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 12.15.54 PM.png

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm still waiting for somebody to prove that theres intelligent life on earth,I havent come across much of it lately.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions