Prayers needed.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Dawn,

Our prayers are with you and your family during this time. Trust that your mom will be with God and that she is no longer in pain.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Dawn,God Bless you.Nothing more to be said.Everything has already been posted from your friends on tnet.Take the time to reflect on all the times you had with your mother,good and bad,and be thankful that you were there when she was called Home,that will mean so much to you in later life.And feelings will work themselves out as you progress through your life and continue to enjoy your family.All the sincere Blessings to you.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thought's and Prayer's are with you and your family Dawn....Take Care!!!!

StickShift

Dec 1, 2005
USA
My prayers go out for you and your family in your time of sorrow,
may you and family be blessed with much needed comfort, and love.

StickShift

silverswede

Dec 12, 2005
Pinehurst. Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab SOVEREIGN XS-2a PRO
The passing of a parent is so painful. It's like a part of you is missing. All I can say is I'm so sorry for you, Dawn. Be strong. We all care.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Thoughts & prayers going out for your mother &
family.

Fossis.................

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
I'm new here to this forum. But, my sincere heart-felt prayers go out to you Dawn in these times of sorrow & pain. I'm 46 and my mother passed away January 2006, so I know your pain. This pain is an indicator of our love. A day has still not gone by that i have not thought of her, and only very recently a day will go by when I do not cry for my loss. Keep your strength up and remember to eat, and try to take care of yourself. I console myself by remembering her happy, smiling and just so full of love to & for all those around her during her lifetime. I don't know you, but I hope this helps. Believe me when I say that your life will return to normal and you will get thru this will help & support from your family and friends. Prayers to you, steven.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to thank everyone who has responded and sent us prayers and words of comfort, they have been much needed. It has been a difficult time for our family, we never want to say goodbye to those we love, even when we know that they are going to a far better place. My parents would of been married 50yrs come Sept. Through it all my dad never left her side, even sleeping on the floor next to her hospt bed we had at home in the living room. She went peacefully with out any pain, and for those of you who have been through similar, you can understand my gratitude to the hospice people who made her very comfortable and went beyond for her and all of our family.

She was cremated, so we could not see having a service at the funeral home or even a church since they did not attend. We had a simple intimate gathering around an oak tree that dad and her had planted years ago. None of us seemed to mind standing out in the rain, since she always loved rain. We placed an angel statue there and have landscaped the area with rocks so that it will always be our special place to remember her. My dad awhile back took acorns from the tree and planted them in coffee cans, and now each of us has a tree to take home and plant of our own. None of this was ever planned out this way but it seemed fitting how things fell into place. I guess you can say God had his plan for us all along.

I just wanted to say thank you all for being so wonderful and caring, and thank you Ed for posting this thread for us. You have been great.
Dawn

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Hey Dawn....Glad to see you are back with us. I hope you are doing ok but I know how hard it is to lose a parent. My prayers are with you. My mom is an RN with Hope Hospice and I know how wonderful they are to have with you at the end.
Take Care

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
So glad to have you back Dawn! Yes, I do know how it is with a family member at home with hospice...the hospice folks are God sent and I am oh so very thankful that things fell into place so well with your family memorial and the acorns....what a blessing. We are still here praying for you and thankful to have you back home with your tnet family too!

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Dawn,
My heart aches for you and your family.
I know right now it feels as though there is a hole right through you that only Mom can fill.
So let her fill it with all the smiles and love she had for each and every one of you.
Give yourself time to heal.
I have to do the same thing from time to time, it's never easy.
Always remember the kindnesses and special times.
You know better than all of us she was your friend as much as your Mom.
Try looking at it from a stand point of how empty your heart would be had that friendship been absent.

We are so glad you and some super posts are back
So welcome back , we missed your wit.

OD

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Dawn,

Having lost both of my parents, I know it may seem hard right now to understand the words of sympathy that are expressed. But a simple hug will always be understood. So, Dawn, I know there's a ton of miles between us....but I am extending my arms of understanding and sympathy to you. Bless you and your family.
--Mel

borninok

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread