Tied in heat all day, angry camel severs owner’s head

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Tied in heat all day, angry camel severs owner?s head - Times of India

Vimal Bhatia | TNN | May 23, 2016, 02.39 AM IST

JAISALMER: Left in the heat with its legs tied all day, a camel attacked its owner and severed his head in anger in Rajasthan's Barmer district on Saturday. About 25 villagers struggled for 6 hours to calm the animal down.

Urjaram of Mangta village was entertaining guests at his house on Saturday night when he suddenly realized that his camel had been out in the heat all day with its legs tied. He was attacked when he tried to untie the annoyed animal.

"The animal lifted him by the neck and threw him on to the ground, chewed the body and severed the head," villager Thakara Ram said. Villagers revealed that the camel had attacked Urjaram in the past as well.

Areas in Rajasthan are witnessing some of the highest mercury levels in the country. Jawans patrolling the border with Pakistan, too, are facing a tough time dealing with camels in this heat. Recently, a camel attempted to get a jawan off its back while rushing to the shade.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been seeing the weather there as being more than 120 degrees F the last week! Yep, that was one P.O.'d camel!

And I've have probably torn his head off too!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
It's all part of the CIA's imbedded 'Sleeper Camel' program.

This camel was activated for a reason...

Prepare yourselves!!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The heat in the middle east is no joke. When I went to Doha, Qatar it was 115 degrees at 5:00 AM.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
EVERYONE gets crazy in the desert sun...!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hot? Try Yuma, Arizona. Reading a history journal in grad school and this woman talked about 112* at 3 in the morning. She was on a boat coming up the Colorado River and the thermometer was hanging out on deck. Psycho camel. Aren't they supposed to be able to cross the sahara. Ain't no rivers and not many trees to cool off under. That's why God invented Range Rovers...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread