finding a body?

texaspapa111

Oct 26, 2005
Cleburne, Texas
A friend and I were detecting around this older house and was wondering why the circle drive had a chain link fence on the inside circle. Possibly there was a propane tank buried there. I got a pretty good hit in there and figured by the length of the tones, it must be a tank. Several days later, the woman that had given us permission to hunt her yard, ask if we had discovered any thing on the inside of the chain link fence. Seems that her young son. age 6, wanted to build a small pond for his turtle, struck an object which turned out to be an infants coffin. It turned out to belong to an old maid that had orginally lived in the house, but had died years ago. The county cemetery asso. stated that there are many graves like this one, scattered through out the county. The open grave was covered up and a marker stating "unknown infant" was placed at the site

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
omnicognic said:
laying here still trying to recover from the plague, I had a wierd thought, what if someone was digging a ring signal and found the ring still attached to the hand? Have you personally, or have you heard about finding a body while MDing?
That is so funny!!!!! We have joked about finding a horse when we kept digging up bridal pieces once...the whole bit and bridal....so,where's the horse?!!!! so sure you do, I suppose(in a suppressed kind of way)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions