Well, when is the next get together of East Coast TNet members?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Over last weekend three of us met in Battlecreek, and apparently quite a few met in the Virginia/Carolinas groups with Loco-Digger. Lot's of good folks here, so there should be more events!

And that's what TreasureNet is all about!

It would also be good for new members to make friends, learn more about techniques, and just have a good time of it!

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
You buying...? FREE Lap Dances...? Leaves wives/girlfriends at home...?

We didn't drink in Battlecreek while I was there. And, I had to quit drinking back the end of January - kept falling down (broken rib & huge knot on head) :(

As for the lap dances, the Crocodile Dundee Grope is politically incorrect to an intense degree - thus a crap shoot there.

I travel alone these days, no wife/girlfriend (yet personally still available).

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, where would the East Coast TN'ers meet...? Sounds like the Virginia/Carolinas ppl are "active"...

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We will have to get together when I go back down to Galax VA to visit the in laws. How far are your from there? I'm thinking of getting into the XP Deus Boot Camp in Cincinnati Ohio 7/9/2016.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with you Deepseeker, we ought to see more posts like these in the Tnet Member Hunts forum.There are so many members that I'd like to meet in the future and swing the coil with. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
We will have to get together when I go back down to Galax VA to visit the in laws. How far are your from there? I'm thinking of getting into the XP Deus Boot Camp in Cincinnati Ohio 7/9/2016.
I live in Lynchburg, Va. @ 5 counties north of Galax; wife & I have been to Meadows of Dan, Fairy Stone State Park (she found @ 5 "rough" fairy stones & and piece of Silver; I found @ 3 Fairy Stones). On BRP, we went to Big Stone Gap, into
NC; never been to Galax & Floyd-Fest. What do y'all do when ya get together...? There ARE clubs in Virginia, of ppl... who may be INTERESTED.

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Depending on the size of the group, if 4 or more we hunt larger sites like fields, parks and or other places that old homes once sat. If it's just a hunt with 2-3 guys then local permission properties can be hunted such as yards. It is the responsibility of the host to secure the permissions and have a few sites lined up. I have to commend both Carolina Tom and Eastcoasthunter21 for having some cool sites lined up for the hunts I went on with them. Scrappy also had a cool site for us to hunt in April while many of us were in eastern PA. He always has cool sites since he spends time doing research, which is obvious when you see his finds that he posts.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I love the town of Galax, just a short trip for me. And, if I went to Battlecreek to meet members (also an excuse for visiting two of my kids), I have pretty good range of travels. I think there are 3 Greensboro/Winston-Salem TNet members I've yet to meet. On the Virginia side, there's at least one Christiansburg member I've corresponded with.

Loco, let me know when you plan Galax again, I'll plan to be there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread