jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ST. LOUIS (AP) — A light that appeared high over St. Louis' Gateway Arch is perplexing officials.
The mystery started when an Illinois man shot video of the light early Tuesday morning and shared it with KTVI-TV. After seeing the report, an employee at an Illinois park across the river from the arch took a look at footage from a security camera and also saw the same light.

The video has been posted on the park's Facebook page.

Mike Buehlhorn, director of the Metro East Parks and Recreation District, says he doesn't know if he believes in UFOs, but "there's something weird with that one."
Spokesmen for the nearby Scott Air Force Base and the Federal Aviation Administration say they know nothing about the source of the light.

Published on Aug 3, 2016
We guarantee you will be perplexed if you watch all 5 minutes of this surveillance footage! Best viewed on a PC in HD. Watch for the arrows, then watch for the light movements. This video is related to this story ran by Fox 2 News on 8/2/2016:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NSA Photo's!
ufo.gif

tn_ufo.gif

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I've seen a few in my lifetime that just can't be explained. I've taken video of one during the early evening and when I played back the video, it didn't have the same appearance as when I saw it with the naked eye. I thought maybe it was the Space Station, then I looked up the route and it goes west to east, my object went from east to west. After a while I kinda got use to them and because I can't explain it, I just move on.
Believe in Green aliens.png

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen a few in my lifetime that just can't be explained. I've taken video of one during the early evening and when I played back the video, it didn't have the same appearance as when I saw it with the naked eye. I thought maybe it was the Space Station, then I looked up the route and it goes west to east, my object went from east to west. After a while I kinda got use to them and because I can't explain it, I just move on.
View attachment 1344002

I had a similar experience. I was fishing with a buddy at the crack of dawn and what looked like a comet with a tail was in the sky/space. Other than that I"ve only seen satellites. It's really getting crazy how many satellites are whizzing around up there now. It doesn't take much to spot one these days.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Now with every hillbilly in America able to buy and fly a drone, you can bet there'll be plenty of new weird sightings all over the place. Yuk, yuk ...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Now with every hillbilly in America able to buy and fly a drone, you can bet there'll be plenty of new weird sightings all over the place. Yuk, yuk ...

Yepl Deal with 'em all a tha time, 'specially down at thet trailer park here in Hickston, Arkansas ... Hickston Hog Newspaper story about aliens in Arkansas

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread