"Tuning into" TREASURES...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Drink DECAF... PROBLEMS, solved; you'll lose weight, too. I did...
Weight is fine. Pant size could match highschool days too many decades ago , though surgeries left me liking a looser fit .( No, not those kind of surgeries Reb..).
Last two stores the relaxed jeans start at two sizes too big on the waist. They stock for what they sell I guess.

Decaf coffee would be like ...like tofu steak. Or water for gasoline.

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
why do I have an overwhelming desire to watch the movie ' bowfinger'?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Weight is fine. Pant size could match highschool days too many decades ago , though surgeries left me liking a looser fit .( No, not those kind of surgeries Reb..).
Last two stores the relaxed jeans start at two sizes too big on the waist. They stock for what they sell I guess.

Decaf coffee would be like ...like tofu steak. Or water for gasoline.
Heh...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What is this " Sock Coffee " of which you speak? It sounds Mind Altering. :icon_scratch:

Think I will pass on it this time, until further evaluation. :icon_silent: But thanks for offering to share(?).

LOL
LOL! ORO...? SOMEBODY explain "SOCK COFFEE"... is it "mind altering"...? All I know, is that it is CAMP-FIRE Coffee. MAY be "mind-altering", if a "dirty" sock is used to put coffee beans in HOT water...

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
As for "tuning in"... dirty Sock Coffee may well help if "altered mind" is what you want; "GROOVY MAN!" "FAR OUT!"

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! ORO...? SOMEBODY explain "SOCK COFFEE"... is it "mind altering"...? All I know, is that it is CAMP-FIRE Coffee. MAY be "mind-altering", if a "dirty" sock is used to put coffee beans in HOT water...

A process best described by Oro or his associates.
Those in his camp should probably be early risers though .....to avoid the single sock syndrome.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I know I'm going to pass on the sock coffee. I visited that camp yesterday, and they all drink downstream of the herd. :o

After reading Jacques Benveniste's study on the memory of water, I can't think of a single benefit to be found even in homeopathic quantities. :-X

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sock coffee leave you guys speechless??

Hmm, could that be where the the phrase "put a sock in it" came from? :coffee2:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re. BRAIN SCIENCE & Treasure-Hunting... watching Neuro-Docs doing Open Brain Research, poking various "spots" of the BRAIN, may soon indicate "Focus Points" for Meditation & Frequencies/Wave-Length "Tune-in". R & I CONTINUES... "God Spot" may have already been found... THETA Wave-Length"

Hmmm. Theta brain waves are considered brain waves that oscillate between the frequencies of 4 Hz to 8 Hz (cycles per second). They have been linked to experiencing emotions, daydreaming, intuition, relaxation, and the subconscious mind.

It is common thought that theta brain waves help us make subconscious connections. Although alpha bridges the gap between conscious and subconscious, it is theta that is dominant when the subconscious is fully active. Also, Theta waves are tied to enhanced levels of creativity. This is in part due to the fact that “conscious” thinking is turned off and our right hemisphere becomes more active with slower wave activity. The right hemisphere of the brain is linked to emotion, images, and creativity such as with art and music. Think of musicians and inventors that daydream and have imagery come to them – this is the theta state.

Individuals that have a deep sense of intuition are able to get an understanding of something without any conscious thought. In other words people get a “gut feeling” or certain vibe about a situation and are able to follow their raw instinct. Usually if someone has a good connection with their intuition, they follow it and find that it leads them in the correct direction. Intuition is often based on strictly subconscious queues which involve little or no conscious thought.

There is some indication that suggests theta may be linked to paranormal experiences. When individuals are in a dream-like state, they may have “psychic” experiences, OOBE’s (out of body experiences), astral projections, or experience what is referred to as “lucid dreaming.” In the theta range, people experience dream-like functioning and it may contribute to reports of various paranormal reports.

All very interesting thoughts on the Theta frequencies. You may have something there, Rebel. :icon_thumright:

Accessing Your Theta Brain Waves |

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahh,now I understand Rebs post you quoted.
Was too focused on the poking brain areas when reading it ,(twitch).
So, theta seems good ,must be my alpha has got a wobble in it's oscillations. :icon_scratch:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey! Not that wobble.
Great , I'm consciously all wobbly all over now , in addition to already being so subconsciously.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have some white chocolate, Relevent. :icon_shaking2: :happy3:

" Though chocolate is known for its ability to increase levels of the calming neurotransmitter serotonin, it also contains small amounts of a compound called phenylethylamine, which acts like an amphetamine, stimulating your brain cells to release dopamine. Tyramine, a compound in chocolate that is derived from the amino acid tyrosine, has similar dopamine-promoting effects. These substances may be more concentrated in white chocolate, which increases dopamine levels significantly more than dark chocolate, according to Rodolfo Paoletti, coeditor of the book "Chocolate and Health."

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/chocolate-dopamine-3660.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, it may well be that all that white chocolate that I ate as as a kid, helped me enter THETA-LAND! Dunno...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TREASURE HUNTERS, ALWAYS carry WHITE CHOCOLATE with you... when you are "Out & About". You see RESTLESS natives, give 'em some... then, they will become "meek & mild". Heh...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread