"Tuning into" TREASURES...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BE STILL, & LISTEN/FEEL... John Lennon singing: "Turn off yer mind, RELAX, & "float"... LAW OF ATTRACTION. Does GOLD have a frequency...? That in MEDITATION, we can BE "tuned into" & find...? Silver...? Gems...? What 'cha think...? ??? Would LOVE to learn "Mind Reach" exercises...

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's a term I haven't run across yet, "Mind Reach". Tell me more!

As far as Tuning into Treasure, be it gold, gemstones, even artifacts, well...Yes. I've done it, still do it, and the more you handle it the more attuned you become I firmly believe. For me, it's a simple matter of being aware of my own body's frequency ( call it meditation or more correctly, just tuning out interference ). Dialing in on individual frequencies you have attuned yourself to. Absolutely MUST be able to quiet the mind, though.

Interesting topic, Rebel KGC, this may get verrry interesting!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

Well, as you explore you'll find my Rebel friend to be quite astute, and tuned into so many things, I'd say you'll be rather impressed.

He's one of the good guys, and quite an asset to all of us.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe you may be right, Deepseeker. I also have a suspicion that he may have more than just an arm up his sleeve as well. :wink:

Can't wait to see how he deals the cards, lol.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
CARDS...? !!! you should see me do the "FAMILY THING"... you wouldn't believe it!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

As far as Tuning into Treasure, be it gold, gemstones, even artifacts, well...Yes. I've done it, still do it, and the more you handle it the more attuned you become I firmly believe. For me, it's a simple matter of being aware of my own body's frequency ( call it meditation or more correctly, just tuning out interference ). Dialing in on individual frequencies you have attuned yourself to. Absolutely MUST be able to quiet the mind, though.

YEP! It's gonna be...
MIND REACH: FIRST, a little "SCIENCE"; UNIVERSAL MIND is around us (PHYSICS). Our BRAIN is in our Human Form... it decays into "dust", along with the Human Form after "death"... BUT! The Internal, PERSONAL "Soul"/MIND still lives! Our BRAIN, is like a RECEIVER in a Radio, TV, Computer, & can be TUNED into "WHATEVER". SO... MIND REACH is simply "sending out" the MIND of the SPIRIT (NOT the BRAIN) to the "Target". US ARMY INTELLIGENCE (later CIA), did this in OPERATION STAR-GATE, in the 60's & 70's; once "target" is located by MIND REACH, PHYSICAL "work" must be done to discover/confirm/recover. Last "use" of this "technique" was when Saddam was found in the "Rat Hole"... HA! THAT is MIND REACH... "google" Operation Star-Gate. It's sorta like being a HUMAN DRONE, but in the SPIRIT... TH'ERS, SLOW DOWN, SIT DOWN, MEDITATE & LISTEN/FEEL...

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, as you explore you'll find my Rebel friend to be quite astute, and tuned into so many things, I'd say you'll be rather impressed.

He's one of the good guys, and quite an asset to all of us.
THANKS, "Deep"... wife & I will be going to the Meadows of Dan, near X-mas. We love "the plateau"...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOW! "MR" is aka REMOTE VIEWING; BEST teacher of RV/MR is Vietnam Vet, Joe McMoneagle, ("google"). Heard Joe speak TWICE on Operation Star-Gate, & have MOST of his books; he IS a "Star-Gater" & teaches many (including Law Enforcement Agencies), techniques of MR/RV... which WOULD be of benefit to open-minded TH'ers. A conference would be WONDERFUL!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You know, it's funny... watched CURLY"S GOLD (aka City Slickers II), & Curly's twin brother, Duke, was looking for that GOLD (Curly died in CS I). Duke said the GOLD was SINGING to him... INTERESTING! He sensed a "humming"... WOW! Other TH'ers tell me that they can also "hear"; SOME say, SMELL, TASTE, etc.; "tuning in" can result in ANY of the senses controlled by the PHYSICAL BRAIN. Any OTHER stories from y'all like this...?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Tell us MORE, then... INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW!

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aha! You threw me with the term "Mind Reach", Rebel. You are of course referring to Remote viewing, or as Joe McMoneagle coined it, "Mind Trek". Talk about serendipity, lol, we must be tuned in to each other already. I also own several excellent books by Mr. McMoneagle, and a physicist, Russell Targ, of the Stanford Research Institute on just that subject. Would be happy to send you copies of Russell's books if you like, since you already have Joe's. All are very good research and study material. My favorite would have to be "Limitless Mind". Excellent stuff!

Russell Targ - The Limitless Mind (from Amazon)

" Popular misconceptions of psychic ability and ESP have often prevented these topics from being taken seriously, yet an abundance of scientific research shows that we have a tremendous capacity for developing these talents. In 1972, physicist Russell Targ, co-founded the Stanford Research Institute’s program to investigate the development of psychic abilities. In his ten years with this program, he came to understand that most people have the ability to describe events and locations that are blocked from ordinary perception. The term remote-viewing was coined for this ability. In this, his sixth book, Targ explores the scientific as well as the spiritual implications of remote viewing and offers detailed exercises to assist readers in cultivating their own psychic abilities.
Russell offers several techniques and exercises to overcome all of this clatter and to develop remote-viewing skills. Remote-viewing offers a path of self-inquiry and self-realization and expands our limited awareness of the consciousness shared by all humans."

I've experimented with this in depth, and had some success that amazes me still. This is a great subject for treasure hunters to investigate, as a matter of fact, I have a treasure hunter friend who knows Joe McMoneagle, and practices his technique. He also studied at SRI, and was tested in the top percentile of viewers there. I'm not sure if he frequents this forum, but I will send him a heads up by email and maybe he'll join in the conversation. He's had quite a bit of success with recoveries made this way. A fantastic person, and very spiritual.

Love the trails your mind travels, Rebel! Be happy to send you the books, just let me know.

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell us MORE, then... INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW!

How about a tale of a recovery made in Texas, after an individual drew a detailed picture with strange words written on it. when asked to remote view an item locked in a nightstand 500 miles away? True story!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Aha! You threw me with the term "Mind Reach", Rebel. You are of course referring to Remote viewing, or as Joe McMoneagle coined it, "Mind Trek". Talk about serendipity, lol, we must be tuned in to each other already. I also own several excellent books by Mr. McMoneagle, and a physicist, Russell Targ, of the Stanford Research Institute on just that subject. Would be happy to send you copies of Russell's books if you like, since you already have Joe's. All are very good research and study material. My favorite would have to be "Limitless Mind". Excellent stuff!

Russell Targ - The Limitless Mind (from Amazon)

" Popular misconceptions of psychic ability and ESP have often prevented these topics from being taken seriously, yet an abundance of scientific research shows that we have a tremendous capacity for developing these talents. In 1972, physicist Russell Targ, co-founded the Stanford Research Institute’s program to investigate the development of psychic abilities. In his ten years with this program, he came to understand that most people have the ability to describe events and locations that are blocked from ordinary perception. The term remote-viewing was coined for this ability. In this, his sixth book, Targ explores the scientific as well as the spiritual implications of remote viewing and offers detailed exercises to assist readers in cultivating their own psychic abilities.
Russell offers several techniques and exercises to overcome all of this clatter and to develop remote-viewing skills. Remote-viewing offers a path of self-inquiry and self-realization and expands our limited awareness of the consciousness shared by all humans."

I've experimented with this in depth, and had some success that amazes me still. This is a great subject for treasure hunters to investigate, as a matter of fact, I have a treasure hunter friend who knows Joe McMoneagle, and practices his technique. He also studied at SRI, and was tested in the top percentile of viewers there. I'm not sure if he frequents this forum, but I will send him a heads up by email and maybe he'll join in the conversation. He's had quite a bit of success with recoveries made this way. A fantastic person, and very spiritual.

Love the trails your mind travels, Rebel! Be happy to send you the books, just let me know.
I DO have RT's books & MORE! Yes, get yer friend on this "Thread"... we can ALL learn from his "success" stories...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Another SIMILAR "Topic" of interest is PSYCHIC ARCHEOLOGY; I have several books & MANY articles of the same. I also have training at James Madison University in Arch. Excavation; in fact, we DID do a "Field Trip" in Rockingham County (Shenandoah Valley, Va.) on a Frontier House/Home, near a Civil War battlefield (which I was MORE interested in). The CROSS KEYS "area"... SO! AGAIN, Psychic Archeology IS REMOTE VIEWING/MIND REACH, etc. STILL need Human Form to do the "dirty work"...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
How about a tale of a recovery made in Texas, after an individual drew a detailed picture with strange words written on it. when asked to remote view an item locked in a nightstand 500 miles away? True story!
YES!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Two books of interest (for TH'ing in AMERICA - USA) are: THE SECRET VAULTS of TIME by Stephen A. Schwartz & PSYCHIC ARCHEOLOGY: Time Machine to the PAST by Jeffery Goodman; there MAY be OTHERS... dunno. HH! Good Luck!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
THANKS, "Deep"... wife & I will be going to the Meadows of Dan, near X-mas. We love "the plateau"...

Not meaning to hijack this thread, but you did mention the plateau and most people here have no idea :)

Lover's Leap

Lover's Leap.JPG

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You have to have TWO ppl in this type of TH'ing; one is "The SENSITIVE", who is TRAINED to do Mind Reach/Mind Trek/Remote-Viewing... and one, who is the "Control" person. The FIRST reported "case" of this sort, is in the HART PAPERS, in which 2 brothers from Roanoke, Va. looking for the BEALE TREASURE in Bedford County, Va. had a PSYCHIC with 'em (NOT a Medium). The Hart Bros. were the "Control", & the PSYCHIC was the "Sensitive". THE HART PAPERS by George L. Hart, Sr. IS "on-line"; NO, they NEVER found the "BT". To me, it was INCONCLUSIVE...

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not meaning to hijack this thread, but you did mention the plateau and most people here have no idea :)

Lover's Leap

View attachment 1354298
To clarify further... it is on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia; after being in the MOUNTAINS of the BRP, terrain flattens out to Flat-lands & Mountain TOP Ridges, with OLD & New Mountain HOMES, etc. Meadows of Dan is a NICE place to visit, & we stayed in a motel near an Old Mill (we ate there, too... YUM!). Wife LOVED the X-Mas shop at "MoD" & wants to get an "Old-Timey Long Johns with a "Butt-Flap"... RED, for X-Mas! She wants to wear it at my older brother's house for X-Mas morning... I'm gonna wear a RED Ball Cap with Cotton Balls Top, with long green hair "hanging out"; his family will have a HOOT!
BTW, 2016 = NO to Trump, NO to Clinton, vote for ME! :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HART PAPERS - "Google" THE HART PAPERS by George L. Hart, Sr.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions