NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Time to get up and get busy

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After a 13 hour workday it's time to get some shuteye. It's comforting to know that I am last yet again. Hopefully when I wake up I'll get the good news that I am finally the winner of this contest.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cleaning out REPO houses must be like treasure hunting. You ever find yourself checking under the sofa and chair cushions?
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad it is Friday, its been a tough week.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well there is a big flea market tomorrow. I have an assigned spot. Most of the stuff I'm selling is from the recycling area of a few buildings in my complex. The funny thing about a flea market is that some people think it is a FREE market. I would prefer to throw it away before I give it away. I cleaned a lot of pots and pans that I'm selling at a very reasonable price. Somebody has to pay for all that brillo.
Last

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well there is a big flea market tomorrow. I have an assigned spot. Most of the stuff I'm selling is from the recycling area of a few buildings in my complex. The funny thing about a flea market is that some people think it is a FREE market. I would prefer to throw it away before I give it away. I cleaned a lot of pots and pans that I'm selling at a very reasonable price. Somebody has to pay for all that brillo.
Last
I got a whole lot of goodies from a house clean out today....I need to find a flea market to sell in....

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
268 pages of LAST

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions