NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mornings come too fast

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, after breakfast,, I'm going to go up into the attic.
I have to see what the soil stack vent size is, before I cut it. I'll go into town and pick up a few couplings to put it back together..
I have to cut it to make sure it is clear.
I'll check around to see if there is a shoebox full of old baseball cards.
Must remember to take pictures.

Last edited:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
i do love baseball card i have a bunch from the 80's nothing special about them expect they were mu uncle's

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i do love baseball card i have a bunch from the 80's nothing special about them expect they were mu uncle's
As a child in the 80's I had a passion for Football. Dan Marino and Joe Montana etc. I use to use my allowances and buy Tops football cards. I would then put them in a protective sleeve and into a scrap book. I have thousands in order of team. Rookie cards etc. And I am thinking of selling them to purchase an upgrade to my AT Pro but haven't parted ways with them yet. Lol
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I'll let you know if I find anything.
You're always better off selling to a private collector.
The memorabilia stores might offer you 20 to 25 % of what the market value is and then they will sell them to waiting customers. They solicite their steady customer for a "Wish List," and then go for the quick turnover.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is always important to pay state and federal income taxes because that is the law, or you may go to jail.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hear shrimp scampi calling my name.......

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I'll let you know if I find anything.
You're always better off selling to a private collector.
The memorabilia stores might offer you 20 to 25 % of what the market value is and then they will sell them to waiting customers. They solicite their steady customer for a "Wish List," and then go for the quick turnover.
Good advice for sure

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad advice. Sell coins through a coin auction, then pay state and federal income taxes, or we may visit you all in jail.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is it Friday yet?

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad advice. Sell coins through a coin auction, then pay state and federal income taxes, or we may visit you all in jail.
Well, we were talking about sports cards with value. Where taxes came from is another story.
Maybe layoff the catnip a little their Sam!
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My cat is addicted to catnip and some nasty smelling fish flake crap my wife feeds him. And he is extremely over weight, must be the munchies after all the catnip.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My cat is addicted to catnip and some nasty smelling fish flake crap my wife feeds him. And he is extremely over weight, must be the munchies after all the catnip.
A cat eating catnip is one thing I can accept. I have reason to believe Sam like to smoke dried catnip and it is having long term side affects.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK, time to get to cooking dinner now. I am a 8 pm go to bed type. 3:30 am wake up comes too quick and after 30+ years of it I am getting very sick of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions