Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cigars and whiskey

You know, most hotels these days don't allow smoking in their rooms or even on the property. Smoking tobacco is a very difficult thing to give up. I smoked for a long time. When I finally stopped smoking, (20 Years now), I promised myself I would not become "A Born Again Ex-Smoker". In my opinion, there is nothing worse. If someone in today's world smokes, they don't need to be told to stop. If it was that easy, they wouldn't be smoking. It is a powerful addiction.
Now if anyone is accused of smoking in a hotel room by hotel staff, it is because of the smell of cigarette smoke in their room. That is an automatic $250.00 charge that will be added to your bill. To be honest with you, I don't think any of the guys going are smokers.
Now, whiskey is a different story. I'll just wait for the whiskey drinker to get drunk, and then I'll stuff the shaft of his detector with triple O steel wool.

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, most hotels these days don't allow smoking in their rooms or even on the property. Smoking tobacco is a very difficult thing to give up. I smoked for a long time. When I finally stopped smoking, (20 Years now), I promised myself I would not become "A Born Again Ex-Smoker". In my opinion, there is nothing worse. If someone in today's world smokes, they don't need to be told to stop. If it was that easy, they wouldn't be smoking. It is a powerful addiction.
Now if anyone is accused of smoking in a hotel room by hotel staff, it is because of the smell of cigarette smoke in their room. That is an automatic $250.00 charge that will be added to your bill. To be honest with you, I don't think any of the guys going are smokers.
Now, whiskey is a different story. I'll just wait for the whiskey drinker to get drunk, and then I'll stuff the shaft of his detector with triple O steel wool.
Hahahahah.....lmao....that would be classic! Love it

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, time to make a list of things I have to remember to take with me on a treasure hunting trip next month.
There will be 8 of us staying in a bed and breakfast that gives us access to 144 acres. Plus one of the guys has gotten us permission to hunt 2 farms.
I hope that all 8 of you are not staying in the same bed. Good hunting and good luck.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow hitting hard in the great state of Connecticut. It will be a while that I be out with my new detector.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, just got off the phone with the Donald.
I explained how all this tweeting isn't helping with his image. He wants.me to talk to Melania. I'll give it some thought.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow hitting hard in the great state of Connecticut. It will be a while that I be out with my new detector.
New Detector? What detector did you get??? My detector detects BS and it giving a solid signal right now..... :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread