NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOOD MORNING TNET!!
I was motivated by your pigeons....so I spent the night training and painting the stripe off this stray skunk I found......this morning a sent him with a note to Connecticut that reads.....
Dear Sam,
I am a cat that needs a loving home and a play partner like another cat. I am a cuddle cat so please feel free to pick me up and squeeze me really hard.
I think it should arrive in about a month.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I despise skunks and so does my dog. He has been blasted two times in his life and it is no fun for either of us.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We don’t have too many skunks out this way, but we do have an abundance of opossums and coyotes. I love dogs, but not a fan of coyotes.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I despise skunks and so does my dog. He has been blasted two times in his life and it is no fun for either of us.
My dogs have been blasted once each. We have a lot of coyotes and northern Michigan you start getting into wolves and bears, porcupines and other neat critters. Raccoons, Opossums, foxes, mink, woodchuck and beaver are the main critters in lower michigan. That skunk should be showing up at Sam's 1 week from tomorrow. Should be fun
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
getting up at 4 is really getting old

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread