NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to throw my woods and Irons into the closest body of water often. Was good stress relief.
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very cold raining night and day in the great state of Connecticut. Have windows and doors close. AC is off.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flipper was eaten on National Dolphin Day hence the day in his memory. Orca got him but his cute nose was salvaged and mounted. Lastest.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flipper was eaten on National Dolphin Day hence the day in his memory. Orca got him but his cute nose was salvaged and mounted. Lastest.
I am like Cliff from cheers on Dolphin history my friend.....and you are waaaaay off. Orca's are overrated and we swim circles around them. Oh and
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today is also National Aviation Day.
Also,next year please remember National Hillbilly Day is on the Fourth of July. Even more last.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am like Cliff from cheers on Dolphin history my friend.....and you are waaaaay off. Orca's are overrated and we swim circles around them. Oh and
Last
You may swim circles around them but there is one Orca old Flipper didn't outrun. By the way,Flipper was Lassie but with water.
How did those Navy trained dolphins work out? Used them for detecting mines or something.
Last.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may swim circles around them but there is one Orca old Flipper didn't outrun. By the way,Flipper was Lassie but with water.
How did those Navy trained dolphins work out? Used them for detecting mines or something.
Last.
The mines worked out great. We would throw conch shells in to explode the mine...disappear and let the ships boat through....whatever we missed they were sure to find.
Memo served
National Dolphin Last Day
Respect any dolphin in
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Threw conch shells under water at mines... Seriously.
Last before I go look at a vehicle maybe. T-storms all about. And also last until last later.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not heard from any of your guys since I was banned. That is a good thing since I enjoy being Last.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread