Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bout time you ne'er do wells got up. I grew up without AC. Can't live without now. Keeps me cool and last.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a tree that was partially cut and ready to come down but it wanted to go up the hill instead of down. That pinched the chainsaw in place and I couldn't get it out.
I tied a rope to it yesterday and tried to pull it down but the 3/4 inch rope snapped. About an hour ago, the tree came down on it's own. Uphill. Now the chainsaw is pinned under the tree. I have to cut a section of the trunk to recover it with my other chainsaw. It's kind of hot so I'll wait til this evening when it cools off a little.
Last

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some dudes are tree huggers. I did a trip into Canada and here in Michigan is an abundance of trees. Some weird folks out there though....some even talk to cats that have not been around for a looooong time..
Last
I had a tree that was partially cut and ready to come down but it wanted to go up the hill instead of down. That pinched the chainsaw in place and I couldn't get it out.
I tried a rope to it yesterday and tried to pull it down but the 3/4 inch rope snapped. About an hour ago, the tree came down on it's own. Uphill. Now the chainsaw is pinned under the tree. I have to cut a section of the trunk to recover my other chainsaw. It's kind of hot so I'll wait til this evening when it cools off a little.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a tree hugger but I do favor some trees over others. A couple of apple trees and a few Oak trees are free and growing now that they are not being smothered by the Red Pine trees I'm cutting down.
As far as talking to animals,, I sometimes cuss the cats that cross my yard. Once my Pigeon Coop is in place, these cats ain't gonna be nothing but Target Practice. Here Tippy,,, Tippy,,, Tippy,,, lol
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread