Do trees have brains and talk to each other?

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In the movie Avatar they we're very much alive. Perhaps James Cameron funded this as movie promotion for Avatar 2.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
If a single cell organism can change, adapt, morph, and thrive to survive in it's environmental surroundings, you'd think humans would have it more together, than some do, at this point...... :BangHead: :laughing7:

You've got that right Pat! I've adapted to hiding up my holler avoiding human beings for the most part.

As for communicating with plants, last year when I began my gardening adventures, the veggies told me to go stuff it up my (well, you know where that was supposed to be).

This year I'm talking to berries.... They really don't like me! I don't know why. I don't pee on them or anything, I'm innocent!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm gonna tell my apple trees bumper crop next year, or Ill cut you down.
Results will be posted next year.
The first house my Dad built, mom had planted peach trees and a plum tree. For about 4 yrs, that plum tree wouldn't put nothing out, so one evening, she told my dad, "If that tree don't put nothing out this year, cut it down"!
I would have been happy for that, as them plum tree switches were wicked! >:(
come whipping time. :crybaby2: :laughing7:
That year, there were so many plums on that tree, the little ole branches touched the ground.
My Mom made the best plum jelly, for many years...... nom nom nom.....

Deep, in Ga, when Oglethorpe was traversing the state & establishing it, he had his men plant Mayhaw trees, in a V shape pattern, from the top of the state to the bottom. I know where wild mulberry trees are, off my river, (those, and tomatoes too, but, we don't eat them tomatoes..... :laughing7:)

I think these folks are in Phoenix, but I like the concept of the fruiting trees for yr round food.
I'm always talking to the fruit at the store, asking which ones are best, worthy to come home with me. :laughing7:
Video only 5:52 min's, not too long.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Pat, that was a delightful video, gave me a few more challenges! I've two mulberry trees going this year, had to buy 4 to get two survivors. Gotta have a male & a female!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Originally Posted by pat-tekker-cat
If a single cell organism can change, adapt, morph, and thrive to survive in it's environmental surroundings, you'd think humans would have it more together, than some do, at this point......
Originally Posted by DeepseekerADS
You've got that right Pat! I've adapted to hiding up my holler avoiding human beings for the most part.

As for communicating with plants, last year when I began my gardening adventures, the veggies told me to go stuff it up my (well, you know where that was supposed to be).

This year I'm talking to berries.... They really don't like me! I don't know why. I don't pee on them or anything, I'm innocent!

Mankind was doing OK until this new-fangled high technology started coming about. Now, the world is changing so fast that we CAN'T keep up! It used to take decades for one or two things to change. Now, if you don't like the world as it is now, just wait a few minutes....it'll get worse! :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions