Intelligent People Have Fewer Friends, Here's Why...

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DANG you got good ears! :laughing7:

Yes!! :laughing7: We had one of our friends upset with me when we were moving. Moving truck in the drive, house almost empty, our whole lives about to change, and a friend was upset because I couldn't help put a water pump in for him???? Never mind my whole world just got flipped upside down and I had to pretty much load a packed house by myself(did have some help for a couple hours), and we were driving out the next day! But, dang it? He didn't have water!:laughing7: That right there made me think about a few things, after seeing how upset he was getting, and trying to manipulate our feelings to get something done. Didn't matter what we were going through.

Anyone also notice...How "help me" means you do it, while they drink a beer and watch, because the are too unmotivated/lazy to do it themselves? :laughing7: Oh, But they know how or could figure it out, but it's easier to get you to do it!:laughing7: Then if you really do need help? Where are they? Drinking your beer and watching!:laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope! There's no room on the porch!

Actually, I've already evaluated you. You're in!

You can help me defend against the Zombie Hoard coming up the driveway seeking what is mine.

You know all those popular zombie movies, maybe they're not the dead ones rising. It's the "others".

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Excuse me as I wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes!!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Some people don't have friends because they smell really really bad.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, I'm sure, of the reply I will receive, when I show this to my 3 frien........
ooops, make that, 2 friends...... errrr, wait...... :icon_scratch:

Now, I've met Pat. Yes, I discriminate intellectually.

I will honestly say that Pat sees more and understands more than I do. The goberment said I was smart. I think Pat is more savvy, and more intelligent than I will evolve to in the years to come.

And that is MY opinion, period!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, I've met Pat. Yes, I discriminate intellectually.

I will honestly say that Pat sees more and understands more than I do. The goberment said I was smart. I think Pat is more savvy, and more intelligent than I will evolve to in the years to come.

And that is MY opinion, period!
Omgosh Deep, :-[ I almost don't know what to say, that's quite a compliment. :o
Thank you. :notworthy:

I was a little worried, I didn't remember you ever hanging up on me...... :laughing7:
I mean, when a slow-talker meets speedy gonzales, I know it can be a little overwhelming. ;D
I always calm down, after my catnip...... :laughing7:

we-are-so-differents-but-we-are-so.jpg

And Tesla got nothing on me! I got 2 birds I love, lol. :wink:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
...Me t'inks someone been too much in the catnip already! :laughing7:

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
...Me t'inks someone been too much in the catnip already! :laughing7:

Nah, catnip beyond what I was saying,

We travel and meet people who change us a little bit.

I've done the travel to meet friends, and I see a wee little bit more in my world as a result of that.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice answer DADS. Planning on running for public office some day? laughing hysterically.gif

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cool video! I wonder if in large groups one of the reasons smart people are less happy is because they have to dumb themselves down. I've met some really smart people, some almost have to put on an act to fit in/relate. But one on one, they are way over the average persons head. :dontknow: One of my true friends is out there in intelligence, so I'll admit I'm one of the dumb ones!:tongue3:

I appreciate the nice comments, thanks

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
didn't realize i posted twice, my apologies i feel that statement is worth repeating:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread