Intelligent People Have Fewer Friends, Here's Why...

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Heh; would "fit in" well, then. In Virginia, smelling kinda "Musky" is OK...

I won't be seen in public without having bathed first. Fortunately I don't have to go out very often :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Omgosh Deep, :-[ I almost don't know what to say, that's quite a compliment. :o
Thank you. :notworthy:

I was a little worried, I didn't remember you ever hanging up on me...... :laughing7:
I mean, when a slow-talker meets speedy gonzales, I know it can be a little overwhelming. ;D
I always calm down, after my catnip...... :laughing7:

View attachment 1393048

And Tesla got nothing on me! I got 2 birds I love, lol. :wink:
LOL! Gotta add a certain kind of Bat, to that...

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I won't be seen in public without having bathed first. Fortunately I don't have to go out very often :)
Yeah, I just bathed. Have a doctor appt today so wanted to be all clean and not embarrass the wife. THEN I remember that I hadn't shoveled snow!! :BangHead:

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An interesting video and set of observations. Nothing new to me and it only mildly confirms what I have known and observed since I was young in my own interactions. Also observations of others with both higher and lower IQ. For me anymore I sum it up simply : I don't keep mammals. If it is warm and fuzzy and needs attention its a mammal. Now thats not to say I dont like an occasional pat on my balding slightly fuzzy head but it does sum up my opinions on most group dynamics in that I have much more pleasure in thinking and being alone to accomplish my goals rather than playing the shadow games of group politics and their goals.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look, I know I don't brush my teeth EVERY day, and yes, sometimes maybe I might sense a LITTLE butt crack odor coming from my underwear that I probably should have changed a couple of days ago but, doesn't this prove I don't have many friends because I'm smarter than all of you? Seriously, can you smell this? :skullflag:

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Look, I know I don't brush my teeth EVERY day, and yes, sometimes maybe I might sense a LITTLE butt crack odor coming from my underwear that I probably should have changed a couple of days ago but, doesn't this prove I don't have many friends because I'm smarter than all of you? Seriously, can you smell this? :skullflag:

I hear what you're smelling. Jiggle one leg and it may fall out the bottom. Just act like you're dancing. You'll know when it's out. :icon_thumright:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deep, if you didn't hear this when it originally came out in '56...... :laughing7:
I thought you would appreciate it. Lots of good info here..... :notworthy:

It is 32:00 long, a good message, for when one has time.

Blessed is he, who can from nothing, create his own life and happiness. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread