StickShift

Dec 1, 2005
USA
Avatar hmmm, a new one now what did I do with it, oh yes, here it tis, hope I haven't duplicated anyone.
Later

StickShift :D

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEY!

I have some of the wierdest Avatars here. I make most of them. They go well with my sense of humor. "It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!"

This is a family friendly forum, and some of the raunchy .gifs I make I would never post here, but let me get something straight.....

You don't want pics of folks drinking? Pirates notoriously had a cutlass in one hand, and a flagon in the other. We should not use pirate avatars?

As long as people use some common sense, you shouldn't have to bow to the PC Nazis.

Best,

Mike

OP
OP
bucketofguts

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer
hey gollum, is that a pic of "you" shaking your head. that is a avatar to be proud!!!!!! don't scare me no more. did you change the facial expression? ben....... aka bucketofguts

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I agree avatars should be individual like a signature. The only avatar I felt someone might find offensive was the Michael Jackson one by Gollum. It didn't bother me in the least but I could see why some people might object to it.

When did we become such a soft people? When did we start letting the few dictate to the many??

By the way Gypsy I like seeing you in your avatar. Refreshing change from the male avatars on the site. And if I may say you are an attractive woman. My wife is standing right beside me as I type this, so I am not hitting on you just complementing you.

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
Perhaps to better fit my avater, I should change my name to Wheelbarrow Boy. ;D

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
Montana Jim said:
Crap.

Note to self: Do not use your "Montana Jim in a thong" avatar... It will not be appreciated...
Jim it should be OK to use as long as you are wearing it while metal detecting. ;D

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
I agree avatars should be individual like a signature. The only avatar I felt someone might find offensive was the Michael Jackson one by Gollum. It didn't bother me in the least but I could see why some people might object to it.

When did we become such a soft people? When did we start letting the few dictate to the many??

I agree 100%! I can also see why the Michael Jackson Christmas Special would be offensive to people, but it's so damm funny, I can't help but laugh every time I look at it. ;D ;D ;D

I see things a little differently than most people, in that I firmly believe that we have to find the funny in everything we can. America has gotten too thin skinned, and can't laugh at itself any more. That's a shame!

Best,

Mike

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
gollum said:
mastereagle22 said:

I agree 100%! I can also see why the Michael Jackson Christmas Special would be offensive to people, but it's so damm funny, I can't help but laugh every time I look at it. ;D ;D ;D

I see things a little differently than most people, in that I firmly believe that we have to find the funny in everything we can. America has gotten too thin skinned, and can't laugh at itself any more. That's a shame!

Yes and at one time I had posted this: Have you ever worked with a sociopath or the insane? Most of these people cannot find humor in any thing and cannot laugh at themselves. I'm just sayin. . .

Best,

Mike

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You shouldn't worry about any of that stuff, i see kids in 4th grade playing M rated games and watching similar programs on TV. As a 16 year old, i don't see any problem with any of these avatars.

HH
-GC

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
goldencoin said:
You shouldn't worry about any of that stuff, i see kids in 4th grade playing M rated games and watching similar programs on TV. As a 16 year old, i don't see any problem with any of these avatars.

HH
-GC

Good call GC... Most of us as older folk don't really realize just HOW much exposure to REAL adult related stuff you younger folks actualy are exposed too all the time!

You however have proved time and again that you are an above average young'un.

Some folks here did not even hear cuse' words till they were in college... LOL

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
Yours is pretty great, too. :D

Don't ask me why, but I really like squirrels. haha.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread