Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: How would you approach this...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jan 2017
    Antique whites TR-goldmaster Under water model to be posted
    10 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachkid23 View Post
    If this is not allowed here please delete it. I'm just not sure where to post.

I hope I am dead wrong about this. However in the past I have had things missing out of my office, and no one in my house seems to know where they have gone or went too. I bought three really nice watches and they disappeared, then a couple weeks later I found them in my daughter's book bag she had been taking them to school and telling me she had no idea where they were...

My wife's make up was missing... we found it in her room... under the bed...

I left two diamond tennis bracelets on my counter to take to the jewelers in the morning and now they're gone. One was mine.. from a yard Sale - a 1 ct like $400-700. The others belonged to a client.... 4.5 Ct and I was headed to get appraised. Can't find either of them and no one knows where they are.... I feel so sick about this.

I don't want to accuse, but I need to find these. Idk I have torn this house apart... I feel so sick even typing this now....

My daughter is 11. So not to the adult / teen age of pawning stuff yet.. she likes to hide things I feel... ugh. Sorry- frustrated!
    Well, just reading around the forums and this one struck me.
    My question is a different one. Is your wife on the same page with you? Are you both together about things and both reluctantly hoping it's not your daughter? I think you and the wife had better be in agreement about all of this. The video camera will erase all doubts and then it will be time for action. You also don't conclusively state if any one else is in the house on a regular basis.

Once you have that kind of evidence you can start with real progress in dealing with it. For one, showing her the evidence before threatening any other actions may go a long way to get it out in the open.

All parties have to be on the exact page for curing these kinds of family problems. The time to take it to professionals if threat of violence enters the discussions. Is 11 years old to old to spare the rod? Perhaps not, but threats of violence from an 11 year is not normal.

GL
    BagLady likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links