Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would never visit that country for any reasons, not safe. Good hunting and good luck.

DannyB.

Jan 20, 2015
Washington/Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mexico is great.. just gotta know where not to go.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Cavers I knew had $3000 in equipment "Liberated" by the Police during an expedition. Knowing where to go and better who you know to make a safe experience.
I'll be glad when Mexico cycles back to normal. Their middle class is growing very fast. That often means an economic change is coming.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember when Russia built a wall in Berlin. It didn't work.
My guess Trump didn't get to watch Sesame Street as a kid. If he had he would know "Over, Under, Around, and Through.
as it was taught. I was too old for SS but even I remember that mantra.
Around might be by boat.
I know everyone can lie but I sometimes wonder why a campaign promise broken isn't the same a any broken verbal contract/agreement.
I know a legal contract doesn't necessarily have to be on paper. Harder to prove though.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hvacker, The Berlin wall was to keep people IN.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
hvacker, The Berlin wall was to keep people IN.

I fail to see the difference. If you keep some people in aren't you also keeping some out?
In E Berlin out of W Berlin. In West, out East?
Out of the US and in Mexico, in Mexico and out of the US??

Border States have a unique experience regarding coming and going. In the boot heal of New Mexico people have lived without
border issues for generations casually going across the border in both directions. Here you won't find guards and gates in many places except high traffic areas.
There is a Native tribe who's land has always been where it is today. The present border hasn't always been there. Today, living in both countries, the tribe is concerned about the Wall Effect.

Just saying the issues are more complicated than a simple wall will solve. Before a problem can be successfully solved it first has to be defined. It's hard to respond w/o politics as politics are involved in all interaction in some capacity.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread