Please please watch your surroundings, I think somebody hit me with a ball bat

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Guys, this was serious. I don't remember the earlier part of the day. I have no idea what happened, but I still have my toys. I took pictures but don't have the brainpower to upload the pictures.

I woke up with my left arm sticking to my forehead and I've got a great big knot and gash on the left side of my forehead.

Be careful out there. I should have the brain power to up load a couple pics by tomorrow. Right now I'll kinda confused.

Last edited:

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea,hoping you are ok also

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, you better dam well have someone at least sitting with you with you having memory loss - even better, get checked out. My Mom had mild stroke, passed out, fell with injuries ensuing and confusion.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Man, what ever hit me, I've even a serious kink in my neck bones. I wish I knew what happened. i laid there for a pretty long time, haven't reported it to anyone. Really what the heck good would it do? Some body popped me a good one.

Danged! i'm a man of peace. I don't remember a danged thing.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Where were you, inside, out-

Who else was in the area?

Have you ever felt this before?

Could it have been a medication reaction?

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you ever felt this before?
Could it have been a medication reaction?

No, no medication at all, no booze = nothing. I don't remember even walking over to where I found myself, don't remember going there. Obviously I have a concussion. My blessing is that I have my toys. What the heck? You met me my friend! If I can get my act together with the proper hardware I'll show you a very obvious knot and gash. My blessing is I'm alive and whatever happened to me they did not steal my toys.

Man I just don't know. I woke up on the ground. I'm blessed to be alive, and blessed to still have my toys.

Somebody had a good time knocking my brains out.

Guys, I was the upmost safety kinda guy. Very seriously, somebody nailed a home run with me head. Praise Our Lord! Guys, please pay attentions with your surroundings. Please keep the faith.

Guys, I'd never ever posted a link like this.

I got whopped! Please be safe.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i do not get it Deepseeker,toys are not much.

DannyB.

Jan 20, 2015
Washington/Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Could you be victim of. " the knockout game" ?

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
i do not get it Deepseeker,toys are not much.

Hey, when I woke up I wasn't thinking about my toys, the CTX kinda thing. I just woke up and it took a long time. They didn't steal my CTX.

You have any more questions about that? My left lower jaw sure hurt, and then there's my blood stained arms where I woke up and had no idea where I was.

That's the deal, stay safe. Sometimes we never expect what we'll see.

Last edited:

DannyB.

Jan 20, 2015
Washington/Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It wouldn't be a bad idea to go get checked out.. even place a report. Maybe you aren't the only one it happened to.

Nothing you can do when someone blind sides you.. there is no shortage of cowardly actors out there.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is kinda a scary situation...U need to get checked out...I got ya in my prayers....

DannyB.

Jan 20, 2015
Washington/Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Knockout game?" please advise as to what this is.....

It's when cowardly children come up behind you and hit you.. trying to knock you out. It's a game they play.

To see.. who can knock out a random stranger with one punch.

Like prank calling or shooting spit wads thru a pen.. it's nothing to them; just a game.

Yes, it's real.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's when cowardly children come up behind you and hit you.. trying to knock you out. It's a game they play.

To see.. who can knock out a random stranger with one punch.

Like prank calling or shooting spit wads thru a pen.. it's nothing to them; just a game.

Yes, it's real.

Knockout game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You absolutely need to have a doc check you out. Whether you fell, were hit, passed out or had a seizure, anytime you don't remember what happened to you you need a thorough medical exam.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Jamey, I'm just happy to see tomorrow my friend. I didn't invite this whipping in. I just woke up after it was all over. Please be safe. I'm still putting my wee bit of reality back together.

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of makes me think what came first the chicken or the egg? Since I can't see what you look like, it is conceivably possible you collapsed from some sort of vascular event or some such thing, and then hit your head on what you fell on. I doubt it, but... Get checked out. My medical license won't get here till tomorrow. I'll pray for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread