Ancient History, I'm facinated by it. Did you know that Ancient Rome used cement?

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Randall Carlson again, this should make some real sense:

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey my friend, I just discovered Randall Carlson, and now I'm watching his videos as he goes. He keeps getting intensive. He's getting pretty good at putting it out there with some real deep stuff. I've been watching his video's before I post them. It is part of my nightly education the last few days.

Here is his third video, Lesson 3:

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't know whether I was going to post this 4th video of Randall Carlson video. This is pretty deep stuff, played like a symphony coming through ascending information. Makes you think for sure.

I'm listening to number 5 right now.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Alan Wilson Historian - The Hidden History of Britain

Interesting! At the 39 and 42 minute mark he talks about using metal detectors.

He began by tentatively tracing the 12 tribes, not all of them, the one's who headed North.

Chessmen Trip

Feb 6, 2017
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reading and learning about this cataclysmic event is 100% without a doubt the most interesting topic to me. I'm sure you're aware but this all ties into the countless unexplainable megalithic structures around our planet. Our ancestors (pre cataclysm) were so far advanced and modern archeology cannot seem to accept that fact! I hope thoughts on this kind of stuff may begin to change in my lifetime.

Check out Brian Foerster on Youtube, he can get a bit off base at times but he's very very big into this stuff and you'll get absolutely lost in his videos.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I've now watched 3 of the Brian Foerster videos.

A new source :)

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ice age starts and finishes seem to be too well timed to be caused by asteroids.

If I had to guess I'd say the Sun goes through warm and cool spells which causes the ice ages and causes them to retreat.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a whole lot of thought that it was a comet strike, and another line thinks pole shift.

Chessmen Trip

Feb 6, 2017
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a whole lot of thought that it was a comet strike, and another line thinks pole shift.

Something powerful, many of the megalithic sites show signs that **** hit the fan and I do not mean angry "invaders" wrecking havoc but clear signs of a true force of nature.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting video concerning the pole shift:

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
We're not descendants of the Neanderthal, but do have a little bit of Denesovan

The main brief is to prove through scientific fact that which the Ancient Elders insist is true and what you have been told in history class is wrong. We have assembled facts about archaeological finds, and also early contact accounts, genetics, Serpent myths, Dreaming stories, Amerindian myths, parallels in religious texts, etc into one coherent theory. Unlike the authorities in one field who are limited in their specialty, we draw all the disciplines together and attempt to resolve the confusion.

The claim is supported by genes, mtDNA, blood and many experts, that Australian Original people set sail from Australia, not to, 50,000 years ago. We claim that Australian Original people sailed to and settled in America over 40,000 years ago, and visited many other places including Egypt, Japan, Africa, India etc. They were the first Homo sapiens who evolved before the Sapiens of Africa, and who gave the world art, axes, religion, marine technology, culture, co-operative living, language and surgery.

Here's another college lecture:

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's another one I watched this morning. He talked a lot about impacts, like the one that knocked India into the Himalayan Mountains. One in Peru, the one in the Gulf of Mexico. Another in Europe. I'll have to think about his location of Atlantis.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The ORIGINAL "Aussies" MAY have been from the MOTHER-LAND of MU/Lemuria... dunno. :dontknow: :coffee2: Time for more R & I... :icon_scratch:

Last edited:

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I don't have to file income tax anymore, SSN buys my bread, when I'm not thinking about treasure, I study history, always have.

When do you get to stop paying income tax ? I thought we had to pay all our lives....

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
When do you get to stop paying income tax ? I thought we had to pay all our lives....

When I retired I paid off all my debts, cashed in a bunch of investments, my farm is paid for, and I live on SSN and easily survive on that. According to my accountant just last week, I pull in less than the $25k a year as mentioned by TH earlier, and no longer have to file. This is my first year of not having to file. I am finally a free man.

I stumbled into doing the right things in preparation for retirement. Now year before last and last year I did take a serious beating on taxes because of my divestitures.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a very good video I watched this afternoon. The video went in some pretty important areas aside from the titled target.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Another very interesting one - maybe the Vikings made it to Minnesota much earlier than Erik the Viking, though the stone bears the date of 1362. There's a lot of information besides just the stone in this video. And it tells the tale of heartbreak for the finder's family. And we still trust the integrity of the "Deep State" of archeology?

1362: The Kensington Enigma

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread