U.F.O or the government?

SomeGuy

Jun 26, 2005
Danimal said:
ya know what dunn? You had my respect until I saw your post about controlling your dreams in two weeks.

I've spent some time looking into UFOs (crazy sighting when I was younger with multiple witnesses) and while I am very open minded (as you seem to be) you HAVE to realize that the main reason people do not take this subject seriously (aside from the ridicule and it's a symptom of drugs or psychosis the Gov't has bandied about for 50 yrs that has made the subject the butt of jokes in public for a long time) is that it is associated with folks that are also into other "alternative" ideas.

This does not mean that anything you have said is wrong or untrue.

It just means...that if you WANT to be believed about what you saw and WANT people to treat the subject with maturity and not ridicule and jokes....you probably should have refrained from showing your "new age" hand.

JMHO

Yeah, and if you want people to believe that Jupiter has moons, you shouldn't espouse such crazy ideas as the earth revolving around the sun. (Two politically incorrect observations of Galileo's)

When you censure your observations, science becomes politics.

JW

Apr 8, 2005
No. California
Detector(s) used
ML ExII, GPX4000
http://www.geotechairborne.com/
The real detector coils.....

:o

I saw something moving fast (300+mph) crossed 4 lanes of highway, cars in both directions slammed on the brakes (4 total) was about 4' off the ground and looked like a large futuristic motorcycle. Very, very strange to say the least. Not sure what it was but I have never seen anything even close to it.

Something is out there.... ::)

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
That is strange... and dangerous too.

That helicopter detector is awesome!!. The ship I saw was on it's own and had no helicopter with it and moved very slowly as it was rotating..
RD

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
I've seen something similar to what you describe. It was about about 10 ft deep below my boat and "flying" in a pattern like it was investigating us.Although four people saw it and discussed what it could be I am the only one that remembers seeing it.As it would pass under you could feel the boat raise up as the water displaced upward.I timed it to drop the anchor on it, pretty sure I hit it. It jetted of still underwater but you could see a wake as it left.About a half mile away it surfaced fly briefly parallel to the surface then shot straight into the sun to hide it's self.I never occurred to me to be scared till I couldn't see it anymore and was creeped out thinking it was watching us after that.we were maybe 2 miles offshore were do ya run or hide?

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Well, I for one, don't believe we are alone in this big vast wilderness called SPACE!!

Back in Feb 1978, a few months after leaving the Navy (but a month before I went back in :))....I was back home in good ol' New York City. My friends and I were riding out to the Hamptons to go clubing.

As we are driving over this road (can't remember the name of it...darn)..anyways, it was over water going to the Hamptons...we noticed in the sky to our left what looked cigar shaped. It had flashing or blinking lights, however you want to call it. It was stationary, did not move. I had no camera with me, of course, that always happens when you see something out of the ordinary!!!

Well, we got out and were just looking, than others followed...no one could figure out what it was....anyways, the next morning, apparently folks were calling this sighting in.

Some thought a blimp, but I'm from NYC, I know what blimps look like and this was NO BLIMP!!!!!!!!! NYC is famous for its blimps!!!

So, I really couldn't tell you what we saw (there were 4 of us in the car) and all the folks driving along the road...but it was interesting none the less.

Every now and then, I still find myself looking up to space....maybe someday, I will catch another glimpse of ................. something unusal!!!

So, are we alone? I think not. Will we ever find out? Hmmmm....couldn't say, but I wonder if I really want to know in my life time!!!

And history has recorded "objects" in the sky....even Eygptian's markings have disc in their...oh heck, what do you call them? Hieroglifics or something like that....I think you know what I mean....anyways....

Happy Huntings to all.........and if we do run across something unusal...well, pull out your spare and let them detect with you!!!!!
Annmarie

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Montana Jim said:
Maybe you saw this dude...

[youtube=425,350]dST-a5IU_h4[/youtube]

No...this thing was huge, size of a baseball diamond eerily did not make a noise and rotated slowly but, your rocket man is so cool!!!!!I'm ready for a ride hang gliding on steroids

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh just great... They finally stop by and would have given us the secret to end world hunger, stop all wars, and cure all ills...

Urban Prospector said:
I timed it to drop the anchor on it, pretty sure I hit it.

And you drop a freaking anchor on their head...

Welcome to EARTH!

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Urban Prospector said:
I've seen something similar to what you describe. It was about about 10 ft deep below my boat and "flying" in a pattern like it was investigating us.Although four people saw it and discussed what it could be I am the only one that remembers seeing it.As it would pass under you could feel the boat raise up as the water displaced upward.I timed it to drop the anchor on it, pretty sure I hit it. It jetted of still underwater but you could see a wake as it left.About a half mile away it surfaced fly briefly parallel to the surface then shot straight into the sun to hide it's self.I never occurred to me to be scared till I couldn't see it anymore and was creeped out thinking it was watching us after that.we were maybe 2 miles offshore were do ya run or hide?

wow cool story!!!!

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Ron and Ann said:
Well, I for one, don't believe we are alone in this big vast wilderness called SPACE!!

Back in Feb 1978, a few months after leaving the Navy (but a month before I went back in :))....I was back home in good ol' New York City. My friends and I were riding out to the Hamptons to go clubing.

As we are driving over this road (can't remember the name of it...darn)..anyways, it was over water going to the Hamptons...we noticed in the sky to our left what looked cigar shaped. It had flashing or blinking lights, however you want to call it. It was stationary, did not move. I had no camera with me, of course, that always happens when you see something out of the ordinary!!!

Well, we got out and were just looking, than others followed...no one could figure out what it was....anyways, the next morning, apparently folks were calling this sighting in.

Some thought a blimp, but I'm from NYC, I know what blimps look like and this was NO BLIMP!!!!!!!!! NYC is famous for its blimps!!!

So, I really couldn't tell you what we saw (there were 4 of us in the car) and all the folks driving along the road...but it was interesting none the less.

Every now and then, I still find myself looking up to space....maybe someday, I will catch another glimpse of ................. something unusal!!!

So, are we alone? I think not. Will we ever find out? Hmmmm....couldn't say, but I wonder if I really want to know in my life time!!!

And history has recorded "objects" in the sky....even Eygptian's markings have disc in their...oh heck, what do you call them? Hieroglifics or something like that....I think you know what I mean....anyways....

Happy Huntings to all.........and if we do run across something unusal...well, pull out your spare and let them detect with you!!!!!
Annmarie
I've heard about the cigar shape ships... I believe they are a lot diffrent from the one I saw.Mine was more of a survalence type(I think) and I heard the cigar types can change shapes and travel via warp speed.

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
I certainly hope that some of the UFO's people have seen are "ours". It would be nice to have some sort of air defense if the ET's arrive and they're not friendly.

And remember, when the Aliens come, they'll eat the fat ones first.... :D

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Zephyr said:
I certainly hope that some of the UFO's people have seen are "ours". It would be nice to have some sort of air defense if the ET's arrive and they're not friendly.

And remember, when the Aliens come, they'll eat the fat ones first.... :D

Thank Goodness I've lost all this weight!!! ;D ;D ;D

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time to call Whitney Houston and get the number to her crack dealer! ;D ;D ;D

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this in it's own thread, but it applies here:

Part 1

[youtube=425,350]rGkLa3A-KZo[/youtube]

Part 2

[youtube=425,350]PcIWCu3DbBg[/youtube]

Best,

Mike

mirage hunter

Jun 4, 2007
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 PRO XL
I think I found your UFO!! It's on the internet!! ;D

Attachments

• ufo.jpg
    ufo.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 372

mirage hunter

Jun 4, 2007
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 PRO XL
HUMM!!!! It sure looks identical to your drawing are you sure you didn't see a pic of it on the net and then was napping and dreaming you saw this UFO!! Well it's ok!! I not trying to give you a hard time!! Just a little fun!! ;D

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen that pic a bunch of times myself.

That form of UFO is becoming more and more common nowadays. I think it is most likely some next generation spy plane only flown out of Lockheed Skunkworks and/or Area 51. Just like the SR71.

Best,

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread