California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
I can say that i have seen some rather unexplainable goings on in the skies around NY state on a few occasions during the day,and also at night...Can i explain them away? not always,..am i oblivious to extra terrestrial phenomenon/U.F.O's? no because i know I'm less than the most minute speck of dust in the uber vastness of the universe.

I concider myself to be very open minded and open to suggestions and ideals good or bad from persons other than myself.That's what life is about isn't it?..the ability as a human to improve ones self,broadening your horizons as well as your mind..being the best that you possibly can,and its also a life lesson in character building too.

One of my friends is this BIGGER PICTURE kind of person(could be due to his long term use and abuse of recreational chemicals)which has made his mind like a wet sponge so full and saturated it can no longer hold another drop of water,he is unable to think a single thought without it spewing out into a neighboring conversation,having nothing to do with the topic at hand.(now that you've got the gist of him ;D)maybe you know or been around someone like him,everyone knows a person like this or at least knows someone who does.

None the less he's a good friend,a very likeable guy and i love the dude like my own brother as do i watch out for himthe best that I can without being pushy.Anyway sometimes he has these theories about life in general not to mention the visions,like who are we?..why are we here?..what the hell is our purpose?..did you eat my sandwich?.(that's another long story in itself :o) and at times he says things that will make me sit back and say..wow..i never thought of it like that way before.

His theory on U.F.O's: Maybe we as humans are a lesser form of aliens ourselves..put here by them(the superior terrestrials) as a type of lab experiment of sorts, to see how long it will take humans as a race to self destruct or even kill the last and only habitable planet known to man in the solar system.And the sightings we experience from time to time is just us looking up and watching them watch us,and he will finish by saying..you know our years are like Milli seconds,maybe even faster too them with all that light year stuff goin on....

Call him strange or call him what you will,But I've spent many nights thinking about his constant rambling and the things he says..finding myself pondering the question....YEA WHY THE HELL ARE WE HERE!!!!..as odd as it may sound,he has truly opened my mind in ways that others have not and I'm unashamed to call him my friend.

sorry it was a long story
~Shawn~

S

stefen

Rob66 said:
Garden Grove. Of all places to see this thing..

There may be MSG in the food you ate in Little Saigon ;D

About that same time (9 pm), both Disneyland and the Angle Stadium have evening firework displays which should be very visible in Garbage Grove...do you think there may be any relationship?

OP
OP
Rob66

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
I love Vietnamese food. And dope!!!!!This thing was close enough for someone, or thing to open a window and spit at me. :)
RD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread