jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like the Nigerian EMail Scammers are Back in Business.

My Dear Beloved One,

I am Mrs.Eda Plotkin and I am 58 years old, I am dropping this short message from my sick bed after been diagnosed from a long time cancer of the breast.

From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctor has courageously advised that I may not live beyond the next two months; this is because the Seriousness of the cancer has reached a critical stage.

I am looking for a trust and God fearing someone to confide on, a deposited funds and Gold my late husband left with the Bank here into your care.

Please respond to me if you will promise to see that my last wish is been accomplish to the Glory of God and humanity.

Remain Bless,

Mrs.Eda Plotkin

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You know, that's sad about her condition.

On the other hand, my relatives --- whom I've never met and who actually were not recorded in my family tree --- have been dropping like flies over in Africa and the Middle East.

Over 450 at last count, and they all know what a great guy I am because they all left me their entire fortunes!

I plan on buying Treasurenet as soon as my money gets here, and with what I'll be getting, I may actually be able to PAY the moderators and admins for their services.

For instance, my uncle Ngumbo Tomveblinta (strange name for someone in my family to have though) left me $350 million dollars on an ATM card just last evening. That should help out a lot!

I'd share more, but right now I need to get back to my accountant - Jeff Skilling (he works for a startup called Enron) - so he can help me find ways to minimize my tax burden. For some reason he hasn't been answering his phone this week, so he must be on vacation. That's ok, he'll fix it up when he gets back.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I got this one today! Maybe some of you might find his proposal (whatever it is) interesting!

Hello ,
?
We have not met previously, but I did a search on you for a business suggestion that you might be interested in personally. My business suggestion is legally requested of, but I will need to seek your tentative attention before I can fully detail in full description of my business request that can be handled in your country.

Normally, this business can be handle here in Japan, but certain restriction and my current occupation will not allow me to hence my contact with you. If agreeable in giving me your attention by replying this message, I shall enclosed prospectus/business plan that gives a full description of the business project, which I am sure you will agree is an appropriate development to collaborate with.

I would very much appreciate your cooperation in this matter, and will call you to discuss it further if I have your number available from you anytime. If this time is not convenient, please call me at?+81456702549?or email [email protected].

Respectfully,
Souma K. Isamu

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always enjoy receiving these emails.
Although they are an obvious attempt to scam some fool by separating them from their money, I have thought about offering my services to them for a fee. I will proof read and edit their attempt to defraud people. Wait,, would that make me an accomplice?
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to look for another way to make a dishonest dollar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions