I Am a Sentinel

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha ha , I just had a memory of something from a few years back, when Lance Armstrong got caught for doping. For years I was telling my friends he was doping, some were avid bicycle riders or occasional iron man entrants. They wouldn't believe it . Impossible they would say, he 's been tested too many times. No I would say , he's dirty , all the professional sports are dirty, including the Olympics. I've played at professional levels in sports, I know what people are doing. No they say, you can't just hide stuff right in front our eyes , and they would defend and cover for him to the end and say all is well and I that I am the crazy one pushing this stuff....

LOL Welcome to being the blind eyes to treasure hunting and covering for it. Seems many of you guys are on a witch hunt for Sandy1 who came out with some different stuff right in front your eyes that you can't see fitting your cultured beliefs....you should all follow the masses , you'll never need to know any the wiser. Status Quo is good for you and what you really need. Stay safe and continue walking in circles.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Ha ha , I just had a memory of something from a few years back, when Lance Armstrong got caught for doping. For years I was telling my friends he was doping, some were avid bicycle riders or occasional iron man entrants. They wouldn't believe it . Impossible they would say, he 's been tested too many times. No I would say , he's dirty , all the professional sports are dirty, including the Olympics. I've played at professional levels in sports, I know what people are doing. No they say, you can't just hide stuff right in front our eyes , and they would defend and cover for him to the end and say all is well and I that I am the crazy one pushing this stuff....

LOL Welcome to being the blind eyes to treasure hunting and covering for it. Seems many of you guys are on a witch hunt for Sandy1 who came out with some different stuff right in front your eyes that you can't see fitting your cultured beliefs....you should all follow the masses , you'll never need to know any the wiser. Status Quo is good for you and what you really need. Stay safe and continue walking in circles.

Hi Quinoa,

I agree with Sandy's techniques because I have seen similar stuff in the field, but I've never been able to dig because the site is on public land. Here's a link to Sandy's thread. Read posts 291-318.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...uide-vault-treasure-hunting-condensed-20.html

I don't have any problem at all with his techniques but most treasure hunters know that these places are either on private property or public land. You need permission to hunt both. I don't think there's anything wrong with giving people a heads up about knowing the laws before they start digging.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
And you are welcome to your opinion. Good for you.

I think you may be laboring under a misconception here. No one ever said you had to show anything. We just said that without physical evidence for the claims, you have no proof. We do have the right to not believe. And so do you. The only claim I made is the one I just stated.... Without physical evidence you have no proof.

From your comment alluding to an "investigative" personal profession, then you should already know this.

If I'm delusional for not believing something that can't or won't be proven....then so be it. Knock yourself out, make all the degrading remarks and false accusations you want. It still won't make me believe it. And it will only reflect back on You.

I stand by my statements, and invite anyone who wants to, to review my posts...forum wide...and come to their own conclusions. You might benefit from doing so, yourself.

What, did you delete posts again ... like you did before quitting as JudyH?

Maybe you've been smoking too belly button lint by mistake ... Hmm, click here and read JudyH's important comment on Jesuit Treasures.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

"If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying!" - Joe Montana ... and he should know.

Joe Montana says 49ers cheated during his tenure | NFL | Sporting News

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Chadeaux,

Ditlihi and sdcfia didn't start the name calling in Sandy's thread, I did. Here's a link to Sandy's thread. Check out posts 343-351.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...-specifically-relate-finding-treasure-23.html

Sandy and I are ok and I have contributed to his thread, but my post seems to have gotten things going.

Mdog, I don't have a problem with you.

Sdcfia, while I think you do protest too much, I don't really have much of a problem with you. It does seem sometimes that you are a bit "arrogant" but that is how it appears when I read it.

I'm sure others think the same about me because I call 'em like I see 'em ... and sometimes I've been wrong.

On the other hand ...

Ditlihi thrives on causing a disturbance on any thread she participates where there are honest and legitimate discussions. Visit Utah Treasures and see some of her posts as JudyH and you'll get an idea. Not sure? Visit other treasure sites where she has posted. Took about 10 minutes of reading to get a real good picture of who she is and her reason for being on the treasure sites.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. I didn't realize I occupied so much of your mind, Chadeaux.

You do know that You are " the Captain " of your own thoughts, right?

You don't have to think about me so much. Actually, it's kind of creepy.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mdog, I don't have a problem with you.

Sdcfia, while I think you do protest too much, I don't really have much of a problem with you. It does seem sometimes that you are a bit "arrogant" but that is how it appears when I read it.

I'm sure others think the same about me because I call 'em like I see 'em ... and sometimes I've been wrong.

On the other hand ...

Ditlihi thrives on causing a disturbance on any thread she participates where there are honest and legitimate discussions. Visit Utah Treasures and see some of her posts as JudyH and you'll get an idea. Not sure? Visit other treasure sites where she has posted. Took about 10 minutes of reading to get a real good picture of who she is and her reason for being on the treasure sites.

You know, I don't usually share my personal life on public forums, I mean, our personal lives shouldn't be a subject for debate, right? But I am going to make an exception this time. Not because I feel obligated to correct your accusations, and not because I feel the need to defend myself. I'm doing it in hopes of becoming a rung on the ladder we can both use to raise this conversation to a higher level ....and start working towards a solution to all this bitterness and misconception.

Mr. Chadeaux, may I introduce myself and some of my work. I truly feel that you might benefit from its message.

https://medium.com/@Phoenix.Rising/a-little-bird-told-me-e877f4488f9b

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
... LOL Welcome to being the blind eyes to treasure hunting and covering for it. Seems many of you guys are on a witch hunt for Sandy1 who came out with some different stuff right in front your eyes that you can't see fitting your cultured beliefs....you should all follow the masses , you'll never need to know any the wiser. Status Quo is good for you and what you really need. Stay safe and continue walking in circles.

One more time, for the record. As an outsider looking in, there’s a problem. Well, there are several, so let's start at peg 1, then look at the big picture of cache hunting.

The Search Area. Where is it and why is there a suspected cache there? Is it a mineralized area known to have produced or had the potential to produce precious metals? If so, it would be helpful to know a bit about its character, history and evidence of mining activities. That way, we might realize that we're discussing an area that actually yielded a pile of loot at some point in the past. That being the case - regardless of who extracted the goods in the first place - then we need to speculate why the loot may have been left behind by its owners. Traditionally, there have been three general reasons offered. First, it was a Spanish mining operation and the cache was the King's Fifth secured for the Crown to retrieve later. This concept is nothing more than delusional whiskey talk. Knowledge of the Crown’s New World mining regulations and procedures and how the mining contractors operated is available online and any researcher worth his salt can find this for himself if he wants the truth. That King’s Fifth cache dog just does not hunt.

Second, since Sandy1 allegedly hails from AZ, I'll assume that he already knows the "King's Code" theory is balderdash and may instead be assigning these alleged caches to the Jesuits, who were rumored to have engaged in illegal mining there. Fair enough, and the explanation usually offered for abandoned Jesuit caches is that the brothers were forced to leave AZ hastily in 1767 and later forgot where they left their stashes. Well, if these caches were for real, and the Order has had a couple hundred years to send their agents to recover them, we either have to assume the caches have already been removed or, if they do still exist, the brothers forgot how to read their own “signs” and haven't been able to find them. If the Jesuits can't figure it out, it seems unlikely that Sandy1 can (no offense intended). I suspect that precious metals caches do exist today in Arizona, but it seems highly unlikely to me that they are either Spanish or Spanish Jesuit caches. They belong to someone else. (The French Jesuits in Colorado is another story, but let’s stick with the topic at hand).

A third possibility is that the loot was cached during the Mexican or Anglo period. It's hard to swallow the idea that these miners would walk away without the spoils of their labor, but if they cached it, there's not much chance they used a complex and "universal" method of coding its location. For the purposes of this discussion, Sandy1's method is moot, as these caches would be placed using some random method.

Another typical explanation for lost caches is that they were buried on the "trail leading back home", due to "Indian attack", etc. This is just plain silliness in most cases, since these poor souls would not have had time to create a complicated coded temporary hidey-hole for their loot with all them arrows flyin'.

So, if the caches aren't Spanish, Jesuit, or hastily buried due to various reasons, then who buried them? Who had so much loot, had the time required and dreamed up such a complex method of signs, etc. to pull this off? There must be quite a few of these caches laying around, as we're advised that there's "treasure for all of us" to dig up if we just follow Sandy1’s methods. Here's the point where I'm actually on board with the premise - I do believe that there are numerous valuable caches hidden and coded in several states. I'm not talking about post-hole stashes and small time guys who didn't trust banks or who died before recovering a hidden nest egg. I'm talking about an organized bunch of folks who stashed a lotta loot to be dug up later when they needed it. A group like this is presumably large enough to remain viable through the years, and not die off like some paranoid farmer with a jar of coins in the back yard so often did. If so, it's reasonable to assume that today, a group such as this still feels like they own these caches and likely haven't forgotten where they are. My assumptions, anyway.

To summarize:thus far: the caches are numerous, the loot came from unknown sources, the owners were (are) brilliant, well-organized and presumably still in operation and know where their eggs are buried. Sandy1 has reportedly figured it all out.

The Method. You guys allege Sandy1 has dug up some loot. Maybe he has, but the question is this: did he find a backyard jar of coins or something similar somewhere (if so, kudos to him), or did he crack a code that can be applied to numerous caches in numerous places, under the noses of those who own those caches? I've seen no convincing argument that the latter is the case.

Many of the posted photos just show various rocks; some show unusual rocks in unusual places. Unusual rocks in unusual places don't automatically scream "treasure" to me. If that were the case, then yes, there is "treasure for all of us", because this phenomenon is not hard to come by. Are some of these rocks strikingly recognizable as other forms? Well, some of them are interesting, yes. It's called pareidolia - some folks see faces in every rock in the field, some never see a thing. Were these rocks altered by man to appear as another form? If so, you're on to something, but if this is the case, you should find evidence of that work - tool marks, weathering anomalies, spoil, etc. In fact, such evidence would be obvious and intentional as confirmation, in my book. You guys haven't shown any of that. Just rocks.

The geometric methods used to calculate burial layouts discussed along with the photos don't really tell me much. A time-tested way to support a complex theory is to make assumptions that may be questionable but are necessary to complete the model. The black hole / dark matter arguments used to validate the universe’s gravitational model is a perfect example. There is no proof of these things - they are just arbitrary constants used to make the math work. If you guys’ photo proof was more compelling, you might be better served. For me, it’s just random rocks and associations.

The aura photography theory is the most interesting thing in your threads, IMO, but until more evidence of recurring anomalies linked to verifiable targets is demonstrated, it’s just more alleged mojo. If you are trying to prove this method, you could do so by methodical, rational and documentable means. Extraordinary claims require solid evidence.

Prove It For Yourself. If I hadn’t seen a dozen other “slam dunk” claims before, maybe I’d be more inclined. When all of this hoopla is boiled down, what we have is a few guys who support an alleged method of finding buried treasure that essentially has to be taken on faith. I’m sure if you bang the drum long enough, you’ll get more guys on the wagon. How long they stay on for the ride … who knows. For some of the rest of us, me for one, the claims are interesting, but not enough to pry me away from the rest of my life. That doesn’t necessarily make the true believers bad guys, nor does it make the non-believers terrorists.

By the way, some of us non-believers (me for one) have been accused of spoiling the fun and trying to protect the treasures from those using Sandy1’s revolutionary breakthrough methods of finding them. I could just as easily turn that around and accuse you guys of promoting a known flawed method guaranteed to keep the rest of us “continuing to walk in circles”, as you say. I don't believe that, but some might.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
(yada yada)
... Whatever you need to post, post here.

Please keep your personal religious dogma off this forum. If I'm not mistaken, this is not allowed according to TNet rules. Besides, you don't know what you're talking about.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my.

Witch hunt, indeed. Sigh.

Perhaps you could suspend your imagination for a few moments, eh Chadeaux?

https://about.medium.com

Welcome to Medium, a place where everyone has a story to share and the best ones are delivered right to you.

Every day, thousands of people turn to Medium to publish their ideas and perspectives. Leaders. Artists. Thinkers. And ordinary citizens who have a story to tell. Posts range from scrutinies of world affairs to deeply personal essays. Medium sifts the best of these for you and delivers them directly onto your home page.

And your attempt to have this thread locked or deleted, and me deleted as well......help yourself.

I will still have a voice....and you will not have accomplished anything other than revealing your own tormented soul.

Good day and Good bye to you, Chadeaux.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chadeaux, this post is way out of line. I'll see if the moderators will remove it.

It's your thread.

It's your opinion.

It's your call.

No hard feelings on my end.

Just out of curiosity, pm me why you believe it is out of line.

Be well.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
A group like this is presumably large enough to remain viable through the years, and not die off like some paranoid farmer with a jar of coins in the back yard so often did. If so, it's reasonable to assume that today, a group such as this still feels like they own these caches and likely haven't forgotten where they are. My assumptions, anyway.
Believing this, how is it you downplay the idea that this "group" isn't using their agents to dissuade and deny the existence of such treasures on the internet, in treasure hunting books, and in real life through their agents spreading false information, and that they haven't been doing it for decades?

I mean, wouldn't that be the logical conclusion? That they use "agents', "sentinels," or whatever you wish to call them to try and keep the world from ever knowing these treasures exist? Another conclusion would be these are people in government, law enforcement (all branches), highly educated, and people ranked high in society that have power and influence?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Believing this, how is it you downplay the idea that this "group" isn't using their agents to dissuade and deny the existence of such treasures on the internet, in treasure hunting books, and in real life through their agents spreading false information, and that they haven't been doing it for decades?

I mean, wouldn't that be the logical conclusion? That they use "agents', "sentinels," or whatever you wish to call them to try and keep the world from ever knowing these treasures exist? Another conclusion would be these are people in government, law enforcement (all branches), highly educated, and people ranked high in society that have power and influence?

Of course - they likely use disinformation of all sorts. Humans are notoriously easy to fool. I should know, I've been duped just like many others over the years. The first ploy is to release "lost mine and hidden treasure" stories to the public domain in order to send the unwary on endless wild goose hunts. The next layer of security is to release false information about themselves and their methods, further bogging down and eventually discouraging the more curious folks. More circles. Yeah, once in a blue moon some fortunate searcher may uncover one of their small sucker caches - enough to satisfy him, likely send him home happy, possibly remove him from the game, and provide yet another layer of security for the big stashes. It's all designed to keep folks frustrated until they give up or die.

Yes, I also agree that these people are those in high positions of all sorts. Most folks haven't heard of or don't believe in these caches from the git-go and don't need dissuasion. The pesky few who do eventually give up or die, as mentioned above. Lots of questions here - to me the most important one is "why is it still buried?"

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
The pesky few who do eventually give up or die
"Die" How so?..Because of the dangers of digging deep and death traps or do you mean by the same powers previously mentioned that catch them in the process?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please follow the rules, all rules. Any more insulting of members will earn time out(s)..... Please keep religion out of the thread, it is only allowed in our politics forum.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many thanks to the Mods. :notworthy:

Have a Super day! :icon_thumright:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"Die" How so?..Because of the dangers of digging deep and death traps or do you mean by the same powers previously mentioned that catch them in the process?

No, I mean get old, wear out and succumb to natural causes.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
May as well have just killed this thread outright. The topic - re treasure sentinels - belongs somewhere in the treasure-related sub-forums, doesn't it? Instead, here it sits with lame jokes, tips on saving money at the supermarket, cousin Earl with prostrate cancer, etc. Go figure.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
One more time, for the record. As an outsider looking in, there’s a problem. Well, there are several, so let's start at peg 1, then look at the big picture of cache hunting.

The Search Area. Where is it and why is there a suspected cache there? Is it a mineralized area known to have produced or had the potential to produce precious metals? If so, it would be helpful to know a bit about its character, history and evidence of mining activities. That way, we might realize that we're discussing an area that actually yielded a pile of loot at some point in the past. That being the case - regardless of who extracted the goods in the first place - then we need to speculate why the loot may have been left behind by its owners. Traditionally, there have been three general reasons offered. First, it was a Spanish mining operation and the cache was the King's Fifth secured for the Crown to retrieve later. This concept is nothing more than delusional whiskey talk. Knowledge of the Crown’s New World mining regulations and procedures and how the mining contractors operated is available online and any researcher worth his salt can find this for himself if he wants the truth. That King’s Fifth cache dog just does not hunt.

Second, since Sandy1 allegedly hails from AZ, I'll assume that he already knows the "King's Code" theory is balderdash and may instead be assigning these alleged caches to the Jesuits, who were rumored to have engaged in illegal mining there. Fair enough, and the explanation usually offered for abandoned Jesuit caches is that the brothers were forced to leave AZ hastily in 1767 and later forgot where they left their stashes. Well, if these caches were for real, and the Order has had a couple hundred years to send their agents to recover them, we either have to assume the caches have already been removed or, if they do still exist, the brothers forgot how to read their own “signs” and haven't been able to find them. If the Jesuits can't figure it out, it seems unlikely that Sandy1 can (no offense intended). I suspect that precious metals caches do exist today in Arizona, but it seems highly unlikely to me that they are either Spanish or Spanish Jesuit caches. They belong to someone else. (The French Jesuits in Colorado is another story, but let’s stick with the topic at hand).

A third possibility is that the loot was cached during the Mexican or Anglo period. It's hard to swallow the idea that these miners would walk away without the spoils of their labor, but if they cached it, there's not much chance they used a complex and "universal" method of coding its location. For the purposes of this discussion, Sandy1's method is moot, as these caches would be placed using some random method.

Another typical explanation for lost caches is that they were buried on the "trail leading back home", due to "Indian attack", etc. This is just plain silliness in most cases, since these poor souls would not have had time to create a complicated coded temporary hidey-hole for their loot with all them arrows flyin'.

So, if the caches aren't Spanish, Jesuit, or hastily buried due to various reasons, then who buried them? Who had so much loot, had the time required and dreamed up such a complex method of signs, etc. to pull this off? There must be quite a few of these caches laying around, as we're advised that there's "treasure for all of us" to dig up if we just follow Sandy1’s methods. Here's the point where I'm actually on board with the premise - I do believe that there are numerous valuable caches hidden and coded in several states. I'm not talking about post-hole stashes and small time guys who didn't trust banks or who died before recovering a hidden nest egg. I'm talking about an organized bunch of folks who stashed a lotta loot to be dug up later when they needed it. A group like this is presumably large enough to remain viable through the years, and not die off like some paranoid farmer with a jar of coins in the back yard so often did. If so, it's reasonable to assume that today, a group such as this still feels like they own these caches and likely haven't forgotten where they are. My assumptions, anyway.

To summarize:thus far: the caches are numerous, the loot came from unknown sources, the owners were (are) brilliant, well-organized and presumably still in operation and know where their eggs are buried. Sandy1 has reportedly figured it all out.

The Method. You guys allege Sandy1 has dug up some loot. Maybe he has, but the question is this: did he find a backyard jar of coins or something similar somewhere (if so, kudos to him), or did he crack a code that can be applied to numerous caches in numerous places, under the noses of those who own those caches? I've seen no convincing argument that the latter is the case.

Many of the posted photos just show various rocks; some show unusual rocks in unusual places. Unusual rocks in unusual places don't automatically scream "treasure" to me. If that were the case, then yes, there is "treasure for all of us", because this phenomenon is not hard to come by. Are some of these rocks strikingly recognizable as other forms? Well, some of them are interesting, yes. It's called pareidolia - some folks see faces in every rock in the field, some never see a thing. Were these rocks altered by man to appear as another form? If so, you're on to something, but if this is the case, you should find evidence of that work - tool marks, weathering anomalies, spoil, etc. In fact, such evidence would be obvious and intentional as confirmation, in my book. You guys haven't shown any of that. Just rocks.

The geometric methods used to calculate burial layouts discussed along with the photos don't really tell me much. A time-tested way to support a complex theory is to make assumptions that may be questionable but are necessary to complete the model. The black hole / dark matter arguments used to validate the universe’s gravitational model is a perfect example. There is no proof of these things - they are just arbitrary constants used to make the math work. If you guys’ photo proof was more compelling, you might be better served. For me, it’s just random rocks and associations.

The aura photography theory is the most interesting thing in your threads, IMO, but until more evidence of recurring anomalies linked to verifiable targets is demonstrated, it’s just more alleged mojo. If you are trying to prove this method, you could do so by methodical, rational and documentable means. Extraordinary claims require solid evidence.

Prove It For Yourself. If I hadn’t seen a dozen other “slam dunk” claims before, maybe I’d be more inclined. When all of this hoopla is boiled down, what we have is a few guys who support an alleged method of finding buried treasure that essentially has to be taken on faith. I’m sure if you bang the drum long enough, you’ll get more guys on the wagon. How long they stay on for the ride … who knows. For some of the rest of us, me for one, the claims are interesting, but not enough to pry me away from the rest of my life. That doesn’t necessarily make the true believers bad guys, nor does it make the non-believers terrorists.

By the way, some of us non-believers (me for one) have been accused of spoiling the fun and trying to protect the treasures from those using Sandy1’s revolutionary breakthrough methods of finding them. I could just as easily turn that around and accuse you guys of promoting a known flawed method guaranteed to keep the rest of us “continuing to walk in circles”, as you say. I don't believe that, but some might.

Great post,sdc. There seems to be consistency at these sites and that never did make sense to me. When you're trying to hide something valuable, why would you use the same techniques from one site to the next. One of the posters on the KGC forum, suggested that these sites were part of some type of Masonic ritual. If these sites are all over the globe, like some have claimed, his explanation makes sense. The site I study was owned by a big time Masonic family back in the late 1800s-early 1900s. I've suggested, in the past, that if you find one of these sites, do some research and find out who has owned the land in the past, then research them. Some might say, "Who cares?". Well, the Masons are still around. If treasure is hidden at a Masonic site and you try to recover it, somebody might come to the conclusion that you're stealing and they might take action.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Great post,sdc. There seems to be consistency at these sites and that never did make sense to me. When you're trying to hide something valuable, why would you use the same techniques from one site to the next. One of the posters on the KGC forum, suggested that these sites were part of some type of Masonic ritual. If these sites are all over the globe, like some have claimed, his explanation makes sense. The site I study was owned by a big time Masonic family back in the late 1800s-early 1900s. I've suggested, in the past, that if you find one of these sites, do some research and find out who has owned the land in the past, then research them. Some might say, "Who cares?". Well, the Masons are still around. If treasure is hidden at a Masonic site and you try to recover it, somebody might come to the conclusion that you're stealing and they might take action.

Yeah, you never really know because you're always an outsider trying to look into something you're not a part of. As you know, dog, a very smart guy once suggested to me that this whole phenomena that we generally categorize as hidden treasure, KGC sites, Masonic codes, etc., may have nothing at all to do with buried riches. Instead, it may be kind of a weird game designed to awaken a spiritual quest within the searcher. After all, it can be demonstrated that these sites and the patterns and characteristics of the clues surrounding them tend to demand all sorts of knowledge in fields not necessarily part of most peoples' daily lives - history, mythology, geometry, mathematics, spiritual symbology, logical thinking, et al. So, while we're methodically pondering the things we find, we're also methodically expanding our consciousness. I'll bet you've expanded your mind since you've been tracking Mr. S. That way, the true treasure isn't gold, but awareness. Or not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread