Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Do you think we in America live in Violent times.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    8422 times
    Charlottesville, Va., Summer, 2017... STILL "on-going". Stay tuned.
    Davers likes this.

Apr 2012
    Tupelo, Ms
    Fisher F2 w3coils - Teknetics T 2 Classic w NEL Sharpshooter coil - Whites TRX pinpointer
    108 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    When we were kids we had parents that gave us that look! These kids today no longer have parents. I drive a school bus now and l can tell the students who have parents in the house.

Charter Member
    us
    Scotland, Aye !!

Oct 2004
    N. San Diego area (Pic of my two best 'finds')
    Minelab Explorer
    7141 times
    Research and History
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    What kid's video game isn't "shot to kill"?
    Read that to include adults acting like kids.
    Don.......

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    1788 times
    Quote Originally Posted by highnam View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that school shootings have basically stopped since trump was elected?
    YES! But you have to look a little deeper. Look past the politics! Look at what was happening at the time. It's like watching a magician diverting your attention so he can palm the coin. ALWAYS look deeper when you see something big on the news. Think Ok this is happening, 1 Why? 2 What don't they want me to pay attention to. If you look at all these things this way, you'll see a pattern of diversion & misdirection. And it's darned scary!

I'm probably going to pi$$ some people off with this but. You're all supposed to be treasure hunters. You all are good at researching, looking for facts & truths, looking past the fluff. Why the heck aren't you applying these talents to the news and the world around you!?!?
    Last edited by boogeyman; Aug 14, 2017 at 02:29 PM.
    Rebel - KGC, Davers and Chadeaux like this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2012
    Western Washington
    734 times
    Trump in office is like getting a new principal in school. "Ah shoot" and this guy can't be pushed over. Call it a cover-up, I call it "daddy is home, time to get to work" Why are we so afraid of success?
    4x4x4 and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + , That i'm gettin better with.
    2723 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    I will leave thread for now and monitor it but please be careful, if it turns political it will have to be closed. This is the type of thread that performs better in our politics forum.
    Sorry I forgot about this thread, I was just amazed by the stats that In 'Chicago' & a few other cities is getting all this attention like it's the end of the world (Especially Chicago) but these Homicide Rates are near or equal to what they were in Chicago from the late 1960's though to about 1994, & will also bet now there are more people saved by Great EMT's , DR's with better technology that most likely would have died in the 1970-1990.

People say "Man it's dangerous out there" but in reality (going by FBI Stats) I was much more dangerous in the past in most good-size City's in America . NYC Is a great example of lower Homicide rates Now compared to 2 Decades ago.
    Why in NYC , Nicer people?, Gun Laws/ Sentencing or is it So corrupt that , most everybody in high places be it White Collar or Mafia type groups control the City & they know Homicide is bad for Business ? so when it's gangsta vs gangsta it goes under-reported
    Just my crazy Thinking.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we Start at the top,with the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through True faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or True Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with Both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + , That i'm gettin better with.
    2723 times
    Quote Originally Posted by highnam View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that school shootings have basically stopped since trump was elected?
    Don't keep track of them , but that's a good thing.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we Start at the top,with the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through True faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or True Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with Both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

Davers

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    2723 times
    Quote Originally Posted by against the wind View Post
    There was a gangster who ruled Chicago with an iron fist. Anyone who dared to encroach on his illegal activities was shot. Lots of innocent bystanders were also killed, including women and children. That guy's name was Al Capone. The feds declared war and peace was restored.
    Why isn't the same approach being applied today?
    IMO
    In Chicago ..Everybody is doing their own thing.
    'It's all about Me or our Gang/ Click.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Davers

Charter Member

Sep 2014
    Midwest, North of 3660'
    1405 times
    Negativland sums it up nicely on their Guns album. It only has two tracks. Then, and Now.

Then-

Now-

The way guns are portrayed in movies and the media has changed a part of our culture's perception of them.
    Last edited by Duckshot; Sep 06, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
    gold boy, Rebel - KGC and Davers like this.
    "Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true, but a great many other things are believed simply because they are asserted repeatedly." - Thomas Sowell

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    1784 times
    Great looking ladies. Too bad that they are not in my back yard.
    gold boy, Rebel - KGC and Davers like this.

Jun 2007
    8422 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Samuel View Post
    Great looking ladies. Too bad that they are not in my back yard.
    Well, Dr. Fraud would have something to "say" about THAT; "S" & weapon ENVY...
    Davers likes this.

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    2723 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckshot View Post
    Negativland sums it up nicely on their Guns album. It only has two tracks. Then, and Now.

Then-

Now-

The way guns are portrayed in movies and the media has changed a part of our culture's perception of them.
    Ill take the 'Burnett' on my team . lol
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Davers

us
    Jul 2017
    Texas
    bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2
    377 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    agreed
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    8422 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    Heh... WHY...? B/c of her "Fire-power"...? SOF LIVE! (Soldier of Fortune),
    "WINK".
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 11, 2017 at 07:05 PM.
    gold boy likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links