🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My inner is the passion for the "what if I found...."
My outer is the peace that comes with hunting outdoors with nothing else on my mind....

Unless you are talking belly buttons, mines an inny.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
My inner is the passion for the "what if I found...."
My outer is the peace that comes with hunting outdoors with nothing else on my mind....

Unless you are talking belly buttons, mines an inny.

Dave,Sorry..I should have been more explicit..Not talking about MDing..daily life.

How much of it comes from EMOTION?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I have emotions, but they do not rule my life.

My cousin Earl moved to Oregon more than a dozen years ago, hadn't seen him since, but when I got home yesterday from trying to return a ring to the owner, there was Cousin Earl in my yard walking towards my truck. I got out and immediately he started cussing me. I put a stop to it REAL quick with "I've heard enough, you can leave now". And he calmed right down and then we had a nice visit.

Earl had come down with prostate cancer, and all of his equipment had been removed. What I noted was that he acted like a pissy woman - all those male genes had rolled over and died. He admitted he was very emotional. During the visit, he laughed, then he cried, etc = a roller coaster.

No wonder I'm still single! My world is one of a maintained calm. Don't need no roller coasters on my property!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I have emotions, but they do not rule my life.

My cousin Earl moved to Oregon more than a dozen years ago, hadn't seen him since, but when I got home yesterday from trying to return a ring to the owner, there was Cousin Earl in my yard walking towards my truck. I got out and immediately he started cussing me. I put a stop to it REAL quick with "I've heard enough, you can leave now". And he calmed right down and then we had a nice visit.

Earl had come down with prostate cancer, and all of his equipment had been removed. What I noted was that he acted like a pissy woman - all those male genes had rolled over and died. He admitted he was very emotional. During the visit, he laughed, then he cried, etc = a roller coaster.

No wonder I'm still single! My world is one of a maintained calm. Don't need no roller coasters on my property!

Rodger..you may find this very enlightening Brother.

[h=1]The War Against Principalities And Powers[/h]https://youtu.be/LI_d7Bp0qfc

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What motivates me? It use to be Money!!!!! But now a days ...Learning and self pride(?). I don't try to do things the right way because "that's what your supposed to do." I try to do them right for me, my reputation, My name, my own ocd :laughing7: . oh, and don't get me wrong!! Money is great and I wouldn't turn it away, but just not as important to me anymore, not my sole motivation. Experiencing and learning is my motivation too.

On the net? Just talking to a wide variety of people, people from all backgrounds and experiences, is fun for me. Everyone has something to teach us. That and I learn and I'm subjected to subjects that I wouldn't normally be subjected to. There is also the learning of the problems that arise when people from all backgrounds come together in one place. That kind of stuff is interesting to me.

Last edited:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That deep growling that one gets in their lower intestinal tract that grabs their attention and makes them wonder,, where's the closest bathroom?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1) Women
2) Bourbon
3) Adventure
4) Money
:skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread