Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: What REALLY ticks me off is . . . (In 3 sentences or less)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    WP

Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    3595 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4x4 View Post
    ....Young inexperienced drivers with ear buds in , not paying attention...." HEY ! THE LIGHT IS GREEN"!!! , texting while driving ! Tailgaters ! Music so loud it rattles MY mirrors !
    How about..........People of all ages who don't understand what "passing lane" is for, and have their cruise set, refusing to push the gas and get over to let the mile of traffic behind them through!!!!!!! or can't figure out how to get on a freeway ramp and merge. I've seen some just lock their brakes at the end of the ramp Those are my biggest complaints while driving freeways.
    4x4x4 and Chadeaux like this.

us
    Apr 2017
    Bay Area, CA
    Tesoro Cibola, XP Deus
    346 times
    People that litter.

Rude, inconsiderate, or selfish people.

Injustice.

Im sure theres more, but thats enough for now.
    4x4x4 likes this.

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    1788 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4x4 View Post
    ....Young inexperienced drivers with ear buds in , not paying attention...." HEY ! THE LIGHT IS GREEN"!!! , texting while driving ! Tailgaters ! Music so loud it rattles MY mirrors !
    Me too! Solved that problem! Installed an air horn off a semi under the grill! Rates a 8 for getting to move value, a 9 for you're gonna throw your coffee effect, and a 10+++ for you're gonna draw a chucko the clown face with your makeup effect! If you're not traveling alone you can have fun betting on if they dampened their linens.

Ya just gotta have fun with it!!!!!
    4x4x4 and Chadeaux like this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    1788 times
    Well, today I found another one. Lady standing at the register with an overflowing basket of groceries, scanning through her phone for coupons. After what seemed like forever, and her two little kids had pretty much trashed all the candy. We think Hooray! she's done. Fooled us! She pulls out a pile of welfare chits and her & the clerk are going through the pile seeing what matches & what's expired. What can't be bought with food stamps. Finally got fed up & pushed my out of line & managed to step on one of the boys foot. He lets out this blood curdling scream like I'd cut his arm off. The mother turns around and has that mama lion look. I dropped my stuff stepped towards her pointed my finger in her face and said "Not one single word! Not one! Shoved past her and was shocked! People applauded The ole boy that walked out behind me said "Ida just hauled off & punched her!" Ended up going to the market down the road and was rewarded! Got a pile of meat for 20% off, and found the prices were mostly cheaper than the other place. And best part of all!!!!! They don't accept food stamps!!!!!!! Gues where my new shopping place is!
    gold boy, Rodbuster209 and 4x4x4 like this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links