What REALLY ticks me off is . . . (In 3 sentences or less)

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ticks me off?

Ticks!!!

Being accused of something I didn't do!!! Can relate to anything, anywhere......

and

Ummmmm.......Hmmmmmm.........I've got nothing right now....I'll have to come back for the third one. :laughing7: I'm usually not ticked off by much, or if it is it's just for a real short time.

Added....

I misread that, I thought 3 things. I just saw it says 3 sentences. Either way....

Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4x4

4x4x4

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2017
Southern California, outside of San Diego
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Yea, it's been a banner tick season here also....

The flea and tick meds have a chance of killing the dog ..... also seizures, blindness and greasy discharge .

Had to change a surgical dressing on a neighbor and found one of the buggers underneath !

Those weren't raisins on my muffin .

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Yea, it's been a banner tick season here also....

The flea and tick meds have a chance of killing the dog ..... also seizures, blindness and greasy discharge .

Had to change a surgical dressing on a neighbor and found one of the buggers underneath !

Those weren't raisins on my muffin .
I spit my drink out.....hillarious!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
4x4x4

4x4x4

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....I just realized I have more doctors than friends !

....The only Silver I've seen lately is my hair !

....grown kids that don't care about their needy, ageing parents (nothing personal here).

Last edited:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mosquitoes

Humidity

Aluminum.

At this time.
Always got something to Complain Or Worry about. lol

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
sliver snipping tellers

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts deleted. Please keep political comments out of the threads per TreasureNet rules..

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Making an appointment with a "professional", like Dentist or Banker, then having to wait more than a few minutes to be seen. I once waited 40 minutes beyond an appointment time before standing in the lobby, loudly exclaiming my grievance and storming out. "Bob, you're over 40 minutes late for our appointment! FU, you unprofessional, inconsiderate, rude :censored:!"

And yet what irks me more, some places will still try to charge you a fee when you cancel or no-show an appointment with them, but never do they hold themselves to the same standard or practice. Makes me want to rage when that crap is pulled.

Medina Joe

Jul 4, 2014
Medina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colorado urban sissy boys!!!!!!!!!!
Urban cowboys!!!!!!!!
What really grinds my gears is a pill popping junkie thieves, screw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what really tics me off is when I get really ticked off !:BangHead:

Really ! :coffee2:

Last edited:

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People who don't use turn signals, people who don't use headphones detecting and rich people who cry about money.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People whining about what ticks them off when they could be out detecting.
tongue3.gif

The guy in front of you in line whining about the long line!!

People / especially employees that just got off work at the fast food yakking & yakking & yakking with a line behind them. Wanna hear every vulgar in the dictionary? keep yakking.
laughing7.gif

Oh!!!! If you act real upset and stare at the managers name tag & scribble down the number for corporate, 6 time out of 10 you'll get your meal comped!!!
thumbsup.gif

OP
OP
4x4x4

4x4x4

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....Young inexperienced drivers with ear buds in , not paying attention...." HEY ! THE LIGHT IS GREEN"!!! , texting while driving ! ¡ Tailgaters ! Music so loud it rattles MY mirrors !

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....Young inexperienced drivers with ear buds in , not paying attention...." HEY ! THE LIGHT IS GREEN"!!! , texting while driving ! ¡ Tailgaters ! Music so loud it rattles MY mirrors !

How about..........People of all ages who don't understand what "passing lane" is for, and have their cruise set, refusing to push the gas and get over to let the mile of traffic behind them through!!!!!!! or can't figure out how to get on a freeway ramp and merge. I've seen some just lock their brakes at the end of the ramp :laughing7: Those are my biggest complaints while driving freeways.

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People that litter.

Rude, inconsiderate, or selfish people.

Injustice.

Im sure theres more, but thats enough for now.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too! Solved that problem! Installed an air horn off a semi under the grill! Rates a 8 for getting to move value, a 9 for you're gonna throw your coffee effect, and a 10+++ for you're gonna draw a chucko the clown face with your makeup effect! If you're not traveling alone you can have fun betting on if they dampened their linens.

Ya just gotta have fun with it!!!!!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, today I found another one. Lady standing at the register with an overflowing basket of groceries, scanning through her phone for coupons. After what seemed like forever, and her two little kids had pretty much trashed all the candy. We think Hooray! she's done. Fooled us! She pulls out a pile of welfare chits and her & the clerk are going through the pile seeing what matches & what's expired. What can't be bought with food stamps. Finally got fed up & pushed my out of line & managed to step on one of the boys foot. He lets out this blood curdling scream like I'd cut his arm off. The mother turns around and has that mama lion look. I dropped my stuff stepped towards her pointed my finger in her face and said "Not one single word! Not one! Shoved past her and was shocked! People applauded?????? The ole boy that walked out behind me said "Ida just hauled off & punched her!" Ended up going to the market down the road and was rewarded! Got a pile of meat for 20% off, and found the prices were mostly cheaper than the other place. And best part of all!!!!! They don't accept food stamps!!!!!!! Gues where my new shopping place is!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread