Garrett AT Pro
XP Deus
Gold Monster 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys!

My name is Elias and I’m a 19 years old lad from Sweden. On the 7th of November I’ll be stepping out of my comfort zone, as I leave Sweden, my home and beloved family, for an exciting year in New Zealand! I’ll be traveling on a Working Holiday visa. The plan is to work and travel across the country, starting off on the South Island. This has been my dream for a very long time and after some hard work it’s finally coming true. I've never set foot in Kiwiland before, so I'm super excited. The culture, climate, food, basically everything's going to be new to me. Not to mention I'll be speaking a different language than my mother tongue for a whole year. Just wow! :headbang:

Since I’m traveling alone, with only my Deus and the Gold Monster as my travel buddies, it would be nice to meet up with some friendly locals. If there is anyone here that wouldn't mind to take a young gold enthusiast under his/her wing I would really appreciate it! I reckon it’s hard to come to a new place and expect to find anything. One has to get some experience and the best way to do so is to be around people who are more experienced, of that I’m certain.

Below is my golden “Must Try This List”

- Gold panning
- Nugget hunting with metal detector
- Sniping
- Metal detecting beach/park/field

If you think you can help me get through with this list, please leave a comment or just send me a message. It would really mean heaps to me :angel7:

Also, if there is anyone who lives on a large property with a lot of farm work to be done, or just needs an extra hand at home, I'm more than happy to be at your service. I can do pretty much anything in change of accommodation. Cleaning, farm work, cooking etc. Just send me a private message and I'll tell you more about myself.

What I want to achieve with this journey is to gain experiences that last a lifetime, meet new interesting people and learn more about the Kiwi way of living. Improved skills in English and all the gold I will find (or not :laughing3:) are just bonuses. Therefore it would be so awesome if there actually was somebody who would respond to this. I really want to get the most out of this journey and an exchange, an opportunity to spend some time with locals, would mean everything to me.

Thanks in advance and happy hunting! :)

//Elias.W

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread