Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That technology would eventually allow you to literally live in one part of the world and work in another part of the world.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forget that! ill keep my feet on the ground where I belong.... where there is oxygen. Terrifying

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to laugh at the Phrase "for around the same price as an economy airline ticket"
First off if they spend billions to do this,

They are going to want to make profit & Business isn't going to be that good.
Second insurance will be through the roof. especially if a ship floats off.
and even if this is a Hundred years down the line when an economy ticket is $25,000.00 one way
to the next state over , I just think Musk is a big dreamer. by then there will be so many laws.... it will make it impossible to do.

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to laugh at the Phrase "for around the same price as an economy airline ticket"
First off if they spend billions to do this,

They are going to want to make profit & Business isn't going to be that good.
Second insurance will be through the roof. especially if a ship floats off.
and even if this is a Hundred years down the line when an economy ticket is $25,000.00 one way
to the next state over , I just think Musk is a big dreamer. by then there will be so many laws.... it will make it impossible to do.
They've already got the price thing all lined out. Ticket from California to France $149.95 round trip. Baggage fees $250 per each clothing item in the bag + $120 for the bag they're in. Wearing shoes? $450 per shoe. Need to potty? $1000 restroom key usage fee. Yup! $5669.95 sounds about right. oh! If you're a fan of stale pretzels, you're going to have to take out a second on your home. :laughing7: And thank you for flying fartknocker airlines!

"Good morning folks this is your pilot, Oh jeeze!!!!!! (click) (static)......................

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread