The Pondering of KirkPAs Soul

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
The Pondering of KirkPA's Soul

At times, during youth, there comes a moment when a man sits down and muses over his internal thoughts on his personal status. At the hour of 12:30 a.m., on Monday, KirkPA did just that.

In all of Time, Man, usually, aims to transcend the limits of normalcy. Not only has Time, the most insensitive of all judges, reflected the pursuits of the simpleton in jest, but one's own thoughts have also been infiltrated by that same perpetrator. This feat, from the most unfair jury: Time itself; leads one through a life that cannot be led with a pattern.

During youth, one's inner soul usually challenges the most threatening enemy of the mind: inner strife. This strife may stem from one's own personal conflict...self-hatred/self-love. Humanity, in general, has printed a permanent black stain in my heart...my heart that portrays love, but gets none in return from the Common. This indecorous display, from a "cold" society, has long since induced the extinction of my own personal soul. A soul that has long since been snubbed by the arms of a once-loving society and tainted with the banding of the cold-hearted.

With the termination of my soul, how could I, KirkPA, continue to express myself in a decent manner? It is an arduous task to partake in, but with the workings of my inner faith, I can conquer this tribulation: maintaining personal reputation. Now, if I at all offended anyone in the past, I, solely, take full responsibility for my actions and ask for you to pardon my fragile character. I ask for forgiveness from my fellow Tnet members that I have, in a circuitous fashion, disrespected.

I aim to rectify my now tarnished character, by opening my arms, in a symbolic fashion, to all of the members. In all essence, I open my soul, for you, to enter and feel my love: my love for this great hobby.

KirkPA

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: The Pondering of KirkPA's Soul

Humbling one self is a very hard task even for the strongest.Good luck in your task it wont be easy but not trying is worse. 8) AA

OP
OP
Colonial KirkPA

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL

aa battery said:
Humbling one self is a very hard task even for the strongest.Good luck in your task it wont be easy but not trying is worse. 8) AA

I have never meant to cause any harm to anyone, but it seems that some Tnet members do not fully understand the social realm of a sarcastic, humorous personality-type. If one met me, he would notice that I am easy to get along with. Maybe, at times, I come off as a "jerk," but I honestly don't strive to be that title.

In a humble attitude, I state, "Please forgive me." (kind of like the Bryan Adam's song) ----had to add some humor to this post. ;)

fd3615

Jan 25, 2007
California - Solano County
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Sunray X-1 Probe

I think once you have read some of your posts its easy to understand you don't have negative intentions. However when you first read your stuff it does come off pretty cocky.. Personally you make me laugh, but i respect your desire to explain yourself..

I also like the whites minelab banter.. And considering I have the desire to throw my se out of my truck window as i am traveling down the freeway - keep it up... lol

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kirk ;
This post Dosn't Surprise me.

Even though most of what I know about you
Is the on line appearance of being
a 15 year old Playground Bully Type :P
Had a few friends like that. I'd want to Spend time
with them, would pic them up & 10 Minutes Later
be thinking about how to get rid of them :D

I knew better with you, or you'd already be history.

I'm Impressed you are willing to try to fit in better.

Best of Luck !
as I do feel you could Contribute alot here.
Maybe Contribute what you do know about WHITES and not what You think you know about Other brands ;)

Jeff

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The advent of real man is the goal of history, which can be attained only by revolutionary action. But, what is this "real man"? First of all, he is a man related to nature. Nature is man’s proper context. Nature and man interact; nature produces man but man produces nature by his labour. History itself is a real part of natural history -- of nature developing into man. Human history is the story of man’s humanizing nature, or, to put it in another way, in man nature becomes human. If man is abstracted from his context, both he and his context are destroyed.
Secondly, human being is a socially active natural being, and not just natural being as such. The history of human being in nature is properly realized only in the case of social human being. Here is where nature and human being are united by society. Your own existence is social activity, and therefore that which you make of yourelf, you make of yourself for society and with the consciousness of yourself as a social being. It is the concrete web of relations which is actualized in human social existence.
Thirdly, human self-consciousness (in social activity) is seen as the theoretical form of that being whose living form is the community. The spiritual faculties and intellectual operations of human beings are simply the theoretical expressions of their real being. Any abstraction from this reality -- human being as a homeless spirit, as animal, as a kind of god, etc. --does not refer to real human being at all.Do not deny that human beings are, of course, individuals. They do think individual thoughts. Human beings are born and they die as individuals. But the use of the term human as opposed, say, to animal, is to man as he is the subjective existence of thought and experienced society for itself. Man is what he is concretely: in society and in nature. This is his uniqueness and dignity. :)

diggitdoggie

Sep 26, 2006
Ohio

I feel like I am back in Philosophy class.. ;D
You do, at times, come across as cocky or as bullying but there is that matter of youthful enthusiasm.
You have a good sense of humor but sarcasm doesn't always come across well in the written word.
Admitting a fault or trying to humble oneself is not easy, especially in a public forum, but it goes a long way toward earning you the respect you deserve.

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DUDE ! Im impressed with all them there big words ! Dident think you had it in ya ! ;) I at first wasent very impressed by your antics BUT have come to realy look forword to reading your posts ! PEACE DUDE ! ;D

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan

Hiya Kirk

I don't really play in the "brand wars game" so for me you have been one of the most entertaining reads here at TNet. Glad you put yourself out there here for this cleansing, very honorable dude!!

You should write more, maybe an article to W&E Treasures or a book as you definitely have alot to share and frair for the way you share it.

Rock on my friend. Keep swinging, diggin, and sharing! All the best!

Smiles!
BDoo

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab

Kirk, welcome back into the fold. What you have done today takes a mighty big man, I think you fit the shoes! I for one have always enjoyed your post and finds, sometimes you were a little ify on the humor but always well written.
Thanks for stepping up to the plate. I'm 60 years old but I understand where you are coming from.... Been there

Desertfox

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa

Some of that was pretty deep, for bean man's brain, but I admire you for what you are doing. I think Diggit said it best,"youthful enthusiasm". Shoot, I felt like I could take on the whole world when I was your age. It takes a real man to look at ones self and admit it, if he's been wrong. I think your alright, Kirk from PA.

P.S. You guys are sic about your football over there! ;)

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Turin' over a new leaf, huh? Shame. If that was the real you, leave it at that.

If you were putting on a show before, then welcome, the new Kirk.

Nickel_Buff1935

Jun 1, 2007
NY
Detector(s) used
MINELAB X-Terra 50 & WHITE'S MXT

All Ihave to say is... Dude!

I think that pretty much sums it all up.

Nickel_B

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Kirk,

Whether or not I can understand your posts I like to read them.
Give yourself time to come around..... we did.
And we still will.

You are still a kid really,
so take some time to enjoy being one, Be respectful as you just showed us you can be .
But most of all....
please don't lose that youthful exuberance you seem to always display.
It is very refreshing.
Anyone who expects you to be a Man, is asking a lot.
(no offence my young friend) Please don't be in a hurry to become one.
Having been your age, I remember the pressures. LOL

All things come in time. Enjoy the freedom of youth "Dude"
Adults have a bunch of stuff (responsibilities) That is hard to deal with.
This starts out fresh every day, and it isn't all fun.
Yes "Dude" I'm Jealous, as are many guys on here.
We all wish we could go back and relive the age you are living and loving.

so feel free to ask us questions, and please be yourself.
We are here for you "Dude"

And ...LOL
Quit pondering your soul!
You've got one!

Thom
Old Dog

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

ah welcome -- just be you --no show needed -- your not here to "impress" anyone -- P.S. --- most folks that say --"impress me" ---are in reality saying I "oppress you" ---ie -- you must do "stuff" to made me happy (or impress me!!!) -- to heck with "demanding" folks like that -- who say if you want me to like you , you must do X for a living, or drive a $$$ type car, or live in a $$$ cost house (or even ---well it ain't much of find --looking down the nose snobbish stuff)--- folks like that are vain and shallow and as freinds tend to suck ---we as dirt diggers are much more down to earth (pun intended) and easy going -- Ivan

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain

Kirk, I have to admit I never thought I would respond directly to you about any of your posts. If you are serious I would be the first in line to shake your hand and say U R the man. You have a lot to offer, but don't always know how to express it in a way that shows the true you. People in general put up a facade because they are worried that people won't like them for who they really are, heck(mild oath in Utah), we all do to some extent or another. I look forward to the posts of the new Kirk, and I am sure I will enjoy them. You will soon find that people will not only appreciate your finds and your tips, but you will also earn the respect of those on tnet. You have gone a long way towards earning my respect today, good luck on your personal challenge...Ryan

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE

KirkPA said:
At times, during youth, there comes a moment when a man sits down and muses over his internal thoughts on his personal status. At the hour of 12:30 a.m., on Monday, KirkPA did just that.

In all of Time, Man, usually, aims to transcend the limits of normalcy. Not only has Time, the most insensitive of all judges, reflected the pursuits of the simpleton in jest, but one's own thoughts have also been infiltrated by that same perpetrator. This feat, from the most unfair jury: Time itself; leads one through a life that cannot be led with a pattern.

During youth, one's inner soul usually challenges the most threatening enemy of the mind: inner strife. This strife may stem from one's own personal conflict...self-hatred/self-love. Humanity, in general, has printed a permanent black stain in my heart...my heart that portrays love, but gets none in return from the Common. This indecorous display, from a "cold" society, has long since induced the extinction of my own personal soul. A soul that has long since been snubbed by the arms of a once-loving society and tainted with the banding of the cold-hearted.

With the termination of my soul, how could I, KirkPA, continue to express myself in a decent manner? It is an arduous task to partake in, but with the workings of my inner faith, I can conquer this tribulation: maintaining personal reputation. Now, if I at all offended anyone in the past, I, solely, take full responsibility for my actions and ask for you to pardon my fragile character. I ask for forgiveness from my fellow Tnet members that I have, in a circuitous fashion, disrespected.

I aim to rectify my now tarnished character, by opening my arms, in a symbolic fashion, to all of the members. In all essence, I open my soul, for you, to enter and feel my love: my love for this great hobby.

KirkPA

Dude, Kirk....Who am I going to have "conversations" with now. Dangit!!!! Anyone else think there are Colonial Coins in OR? ;D ;D ;D

I also apologize for anything that I may have done to offend you my brother! I realize that we are in this hobby together, both looking for the "good stuff". I actually am glad you live in such a history rich area....It mean you are nowhere close to me and that translates into: I still have a chance to find a few keepers, Kirk hasn't been here yet!

You the man,
Storm

OP
OP
Colonial KirkPA

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL

I want to thank all of you who has posted a reply. It truly means a lot to me to take this step on "cleansing" myself. My goal, from here on out, is to keep posting my "humorous" threads, but to not respond to anybody elses. I will only respond to Paco's and Zoy's. If I accidently say something sarcastic to them, it is all in good fun. They understand my personality type and won't take it personally.

To the dudes I may have "irritated," here is my motto: Life is too short to worry on trivial pursuits.

Danimal: Get back to posting your great finds. You add a lot to this forum! Peace out, dude!

So, forum dudes, stay tuned-in for some more KirkPA adventures in the near future.

Kirk

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000

Kirk,
As you probably know, if you read Danimal's thread, I was very...and still am...adamant against your obnoxious attitude and postings. IF, however, you are truly sincere about metal detecting and turning over a new leaf....then lose the punk attitude, lose the "dude', lose the "single fist pump", and most of all...lose the "just joking" because bullying people around like you did just lost you a lot of respect from TNET members. I know all of this sounds harsh, but I think deep down you have some good qualities...but you're not letting them gain you any respect with us. You know...if you used your talents for the furtherance of metal detecting.........teaching kids your age how great of a hobby that MDng can be...maybe you...yes YOU...could save some kid from getting in a gang, doing drugs. Wouldn't that be a better legacy to leave...rather than "..with a double fist pump" or "dude"? I know you have received either email or PMs from some people who have told you they don't appreciate your sick humor. Listen to them, because those are the sentiments of TNET members....the very ones you are apologizing to at this time.

As for your motto that Life is too short. I urge you to read mine at the bottom of my signature. To conquer your flaws, you must first accept them. Made a heck of a difference in my Life. I have survived 4 heart attacks and a quadruple bypass....and died once during the last heart attack. I've walked the walk, my friend. Sad part is..I'm only 56 years old. That may sound old to you, but time passes way too fast. You are right, Life is short....why not live it with respect?

Clean up your act, Kirk, and show us that you really care about metal detecting, not about trying to be a jerk and a bully. As I said, deep down, I think you have some good qualities...they're just a tad misdirected right now. Ok? I'm not saying any of this to be down on you. I respect Jeff's belief in you, and hope you can see that he is going out on the limb for you. Good luck and Happy Hunting.
----Mel

borninok

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread