Publisher's Clearing House - Mom won $3,200,000 yesterday + a new Mercedes

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I was out of town yesterday.

Mom got a phone call from PCH, advised her they'd be up today with the new Mercedes and a check for 3.2 million.

I was at my brother's house at the time and Mom called him all excited.

The guy who called, called back this morning and said "I was so excited for you that I forgot to tell you that we'll need a "registration fee" before we can arrange the exchange...."

Shaking down a 92 year old woman!

Thieves everywhere! Believe NOTHING!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is a special place in Hell for people like this. I for one would help them get there without hesitation or regret. :skullflag:

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
She should tell them to come on over, doesn't believe in banks, only deals in cash and is ready to register!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
tell to come over and i only pay in lead and lots of it

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a recluse, simply that.

I went down just now for dinner. Cousin Sharon spoke to the guy - he wanted $3000 for the registration fee.

Maybe this is a case for get the word out - warn others. It happened to my Mom and who knows how many others.

Last edited:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please somebody catch one of these clowns!

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Good gracious, two calls tonight I've intercepted. The first guy was obviously Asian, and I told him my Mom was not giving anyone $3000 to register for a prize, and he hung up. Just a few minutes later the phone rang again and this was probably an Indian from across the water wanting to discuss my interaction with the previous caller. I told this guy right off the bat, that if he thought my 92 year old mother was going to pay $3000 just for the chance of receiving a prize, it won't happen, no way.

This guy said it was $3.5 Million...

He hung up too... These people are persistent!

Last edited:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a recluse, simply that.

I went down just now for dinner. Cousin Sharon spoke to the guy - he wanted $3000 for the registration fee.

Maybe this is a case for get the word out - warn others. It happened to my Mom and who knows how many others.
They wouldn't do it if it didn't work. Can I say *******s? @#$&ing *******s

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It has been quiet since my last post.

Maybe their headquarters will understand the issue, and just who up tomorrow with the Mercedes and the money....

And hug us all :)

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Several years ago my wife called me at work. I could hardly understand a word she was saying because she was so excited. It turned out to be the same type of hoax. It too was the Publisher's Clearing House and they too wanted several grand to set up transfer and other B.S.. Turned them over to the State Attorney General's office. We, ( I ), did not send them any money, but my wife was ready to. Predators !

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buy an air horn and when they call back, connect it to your phone and give them a blast!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
have "mom" tell them that she doesn't believe in banks (ever since she lost so much money during the 1929 bank run) since then she only deals in cash and in person tell them to come pick up the fee in cash in person ....then meet them at the door with a baseball bat and a gun --you hold em at gun point and let mom (or a person of her choice ) beat the crap outta them with the bat

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tell them to come pick up the fee then meet them at the door with a baseball bat and a gun --you hold em at gun point and let mpm (or a person of her chpice )beat them with the bat
Good one, Ivan, lol.
And, the authorities will be waiting for them, as they exit that hollow.......
let 'em try and press charges for a well deserved beating.

Maybe, better yet, you feared for your life....... save everyone a lot of trouble.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
clearly they were trying to break in to try and "rob" a elderly 92 year old ... and they were beaten in self defense by her "protectors "who just happened to be there thankfully

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread