SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was most impressed with the re-entry landing of two of the three boosters! Something out of an old SciFi movie!!

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t belive it! I really I think it’s BS. NASA cant make it back to the Moon because they say they “lost” the telemetry data and 100 % of all information to do so for the most important event in human history...but they can make it to Mars? Sorry I don’t buy it.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t belive it! I really I think it’s BS. NASA cant make it back to the Moon because they say they “lost” the telemetry data and 100 % of all information to do so for the most important event in human history...but they can make it to Mars? Sorry I don’t buy it.

It's okay.
On many of our past visits, we encountered numerous
non-believers. This is why we have shared our advanced technology with only a few.

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See what happens when the Gubmint is removed from the equation?:happy3:
Marvin

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

How are you doing Brother, how's the wife and the family?
Still rolling in aisles?

Oops-sorry Waterscoop thought my bro had written that one, as he doesn't believe that the moon landing ever happened.:icon_scratch::dontknow:

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other

Too many alien shopping centers going up. Nowhere to land.:laughing7:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a Chevy Vega once that I would have gladly put on a rocket ship and launched into outer space.

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are you doing Brother, how's the wife and the family?
Still rolling in aisles?

Oops-sorry Waterscoop thought my bro had written that one, as he doesn't believe that the moon landing ever happened.:icon_scratch::dontknow:

It’s deeper then you think pepperj

Watch this with an open mind as a start on your journey in seeking the truth.

Cheers

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watched the launch yesterday, 50 miles from launch pad and it looked like a giant roman candle going up. I haven"t see a rocket that big going up since the Saturn launches.

As a former photo interpreter for Air Force Intelligence 1967-1971 when I was in the Air Force I have no doubt at all the moon landings were real, I had one of the highest security clearances you could have.

To head off any problems please remember to keep politics out of thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Watched the launch yesterday, 50 miles from launch pad and it looked like a giant roman candle going up. I haven"t see a rocket that big going up since the Saturn launches. As a former photo interpreter for Air Force Intelligence 1967-1971 when I was in the Air Force I have no doubt at all the moon landings were real, I had one of the highest security clearances you could have.

Thanks for your insight on this matter Treasure Hunter, its great to hear input from those that lived and breathed around the time that they sent them up into space.

sawmill man

Jun 12, 2016
KENTUCKY
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well i hate to sound stupid ,and i really thought this was a commercial, so you guys are saying they did send a car to space ,really? why ? what purpose ?

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Watched the launch yesterday, 50 miles from launch pad and it looked like a giant roman candle going up. I haven"t see a rocket that big going up since the Saturn launches. As a former photo interpreter for Air Force Intelligence 1967-1971 when I was in the Air Force I have no doubt at all the moon landings were real, I had one of the highest security clearances you could have.

Can you hear/feel much from 50 miles out? I'm taking my kids down this summer if the Falcon Heavy gets another go. I want to be close enough for a great experience but not so close to have to deal with traffic/park jams and morons.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope that car does not make a re-entry and land on my house...

Still playing David Bowie no less.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you hear/feel much from 50 miles out? I'm taking my kids down this summer if the Falcon Heavy gets another go. I want to be close enough for a great experience but not so close to have to deal with traffic/park jams and morons.

You can't hear it but it was very visible, like a giant roman candle ball going up. If you go early you go watch it from Playlinda beach which is at the Cape Canaveral National Sea shore which is very close. You can also watch it from the various bridges going over to the beaches as they have pedestrian walks. It was a 2 hour traffic jam getting out of the local area after the launch yesterday.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your insight on this matter Treasure Hunter, its great to hear input from those that lived and breathed around the time that they sent them up into space.

I witnessed America's first man in to space on May 5, 1961 when we sent Alan Shepard Jr up. I also watch the launch of the Space shuttle Columbia on its last flight when it was destroyed or re-entry. Watched many of the Shuttle launches, as well as several of the Mercury and Apollo launches, one of the benefits of living in Florida.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i hate to sound stupid ,and i really thought this was a commercial, so you guys are saying they did send a car to space ,really? why ? what purpose ?
This was their first launch of this type so consider it a test for future launch's. I guess the car was just added weight to see how the rocket responds to a certain sized load. They could have used bricks or cross ties of a similar weight but sending the Electric Automobile into deep space is much more noticeable and dramatic. The cost of the car is negligible compared to the overall mission test.
Those are my thoughts and I'm sticking to it.:laughing7:
Marvin

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread