I can see why they believe - drone footage of Noah's Ark

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Approximately the right size, but the curious thing to me is why folks are determined that it looked like a boat . . . where was Noah bound? There are no instructions or references saying he was to sail in any certain direction.

Why make the ark streamlined like a boat when it had no means of propulsion?

Read the account, look at the instructions he was given.

Don't take a man's word that "it was this way" or "it was that way" . . . because often men lie for their own gain, whether to gain monetarily or to gain some perceived status.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I would think if this were really "Noah's Ark" wouldn't there be monetary value or profit, if one was to sell bits and pieces of it? Why hasn't there been a major excavation or a museum sponsored effort to reclaim the entire ship, once and for all?

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I found the video interesting, but honestly I really don't know what I believe on this phenomena. I remember back 5 to 10 years ago there were videos on Youtube of a Korean (?) group exploring the ark when it was frozen in place. Yes I have very deep faith, so I seek out things like this. This is easily the 3rd video about the ark in the last decade - a lot more but I don't go to those - people just looking for views of their videos just to make money.

christfan

May 24, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say, most people believed it because of their faith not because of some scientific explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Natural rock formation. Just like cloud gazing. Come on fellas, engage your intellect. It's OK.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone notice the house in the background? I always look for areas that folks may have lived, you know a good place to camp. Found this very interesting.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
yea it doesn't look like it but it really happened the Bible said it did and i believe that it did

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Natural rock formation. Just like cloud gazing. Come on fellas, engage your intellect. It's OK.

I agree. If anyone paid attention to the account (even just reading the actual account) they would know the Ark looked nothing like a modern or even ancient boat.

The word "Ark" meant "Box". Yeah, I know that's not what you've been told. So?

The same people have heard of the "Ark of the Covenant" that used to be in Solomon's temple (was also in the tabernacle, but I best not confuse folks). That "Ark of the Covenant" was a BOX, not a boat. Why? Because "Ark" described a "Box".

The instructions given to Noah included nothing about laying a bow for a boat. The only part of the layout that relates to ship building was the proportions (ratio of width to height to length) ... which are pretty standard even today.

If you're looking for an "Ark", you're looking for a "box." If you;re looking for a "boat", it's like searching rolls of quarters hoping to find a stray Walker half dollar in there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread