Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree36Likes
  • 7 Post By DeepseekerADS
  • 2 Post By Tpmetal
  • 2 Post By jeff of pa
  • 2 Post By creekhunter
  • 4 Post By jeff of pa
  • 2 Post By Chadeaux
  • 2 Post By Nitric
  • 4 Post By lookingharder
  • 2 Post By against the wind
  • 2 Post By jeff of pa
  • 2 Post By pepperj
  • 2 Post By Oroblanco
  • 3 Post By jeff of pa

Thread: VIDEO: Bigfoot reportedly spotted in Canadian wilderness, footage goes viral

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    12,212
    15482 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!

    VIDEO: 'Bigfoot' reportedly spotted in Canadian wilderness, footage goes viral

    There's a video posted on the article, says it's on Youtube, but I have yet to find it there.

    VIDEO: Is it ... Bigfoot? Hard-to-make-out footage purporting to show legendary giant in Canada forest goes viral | Fox News

    The legendary Bigfoot has reportedly once again been spotted on film, this time in the Great White North, roaming in the woods.

    The video, which has been uploaded to YouTube, has captured the imagination of viewers, sparking speculation about what it is on the screen.

    "If this not cgi then I would have to say its big foot," said one commenter.

    "[R]edish [sic] brown hair is exactly what color people say they have. I [p]ersonally think its real," said another.

    Others believe the creature to be a bear, perhaps walking on its hind legs.

    The family who filmed the footage was out for a walk in the wilderness, according to The Sun. Since its posting on Jan. 5, it has been viewed more than 350,000 times.

    The mysterious and grainy footage comes just a few short months after the Sasquatch was reportedly sighted in Northern California.

    In October, Jeffrey Gonzalez, a self-described paranormal expert, said he heard about the sighting from a local farmer who said he saw the creature and five others running on his ranch near Avocado Lake in East Fresno County.

    “One of them, which was extremely tall, had a pig over its shoulder," Gonzalez said in comments obtained by Fox 26, a Fox News affiliate. "And the five scattered and the one with the pig was running so fast it didn’t see an irrigation pipe and it tripped, with the pig flying over."

    In August, Bigfoot was also reportedly spotted in a North Carolina forest by a self-described Bigfoot watch group in McDowell County, known as BIGFOOT 911.
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

    "'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

    The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

    The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

    The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

  2. #2
    Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2017
    Western ny
    equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
    2,661
    3810 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepseekerADS View Post
    There's a video posted on the article, says it's on Youtube, but I have yet to find it there.

    VIDEO: Is it ... Bigfoot? Hard-to-make-out footage purporting to show legendary giant in Canada forest goes viral | Fox News

    The legendary Bigfoot has reportedly once again been spotted on film, this time in the Great White North, roaming in the woods.

    The video, which has been uploaded to YouTube, has captured the imagination of viewers, sparking speculation about what it is on the screen.

    "If this not cgi then I would have to say its big foot," said one commenter.

    "[R]edish [sic] brown hair is exactly what color people say they have. I [p]ersonally think its real," said another.

    Others believe the creature to be a bear, perhaps walking on its hind legs.

    The family who filmed the footage was out for a walk in the wilderness, according to The Sun. Since its posting on Jan. 5, it has been viewed more than 350,000 times.

    The mysterious and grainy footage comes just a few short months after the Sasquatch was reportedly sighted in Northern California.

    In October, Jeffrey Gonzalez, a self-described paranormal expert, said he heard about the sighting from a local farmer who said he saw the creature and five others running on his ranch near Avocado Lake in East Fresno County.

    “One of them, which was extremely tall, had a pig over its shoulder," Gonzalez said in comments obtained by Fox 26, a Fox News affiliate. "And the five scattered and the one with the pig was running so fast it didn’t see an irrigation pipe and it tripped, with the pig flying over."

    In August, Bigfoot was also reportedly spotted in a North Carolina forest by a self-described Bigfoot watch group in McDowell County, known as BIGFOOT 911.
    funny you say that I just watched it last night on youtube. It is a better video than most "bigfoot sightings" is still hard to tell. Not saying theres no bigfoot, just haven't gotta all the evidence yet to be 100% sure. It does seem probable.
    Rebel - KGC and DeepseekerADS like this.

  3. #3

    Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    64,993
    28081 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Though it looked to me like Someone taking a Dump,Or it's a wife Poppin' a Squat. Then pulling their Trousers up & walking into the woods.
    Maybe even filmed by a Drunkin' Buddy , or Husband. the Legs look Shaved (Bare)

    I'm 50/50 on it

    Last edited by jeff of pa; Feb 13, 2018 at 01:42 PM.
    DeepseekerADS and Rebel - KGC like this.

  4. #4
    us
    Dec 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Radio Shack
    1,236
    564 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    Though it looked to me like Someone taking a Dump,Or it's a wife Poppin' a Squat. Then pulling their Trousers up & walking into the woods.
    Maybe even filmed by a Drunkin' Buddy , or Husband. the Legs look Shaved (Bare)

    I'm 50/50 on it

    I think you nailed it, Some times when Nature calls you better listen!
    jeff of pa and Rebel - KGC like this.
    It's addicting, but it's pleasing!

  5. #5

    Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    64,993
    28081 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    This one is Interesting.
    But Snow on the Ground & no Follow up on Prints ?
    at First Glance I thought Black bear that walks on hind Legs,
    But near the end it's stride was way too Human Like.
    LOL on the Dog changing it's mind about chasing.

    was so human like near the end, I was expecting him to come out the woods & walk up saying HaHaHa ! Got Ya !

    Last edited by jeff of pa; Feb 15, 2018 at 11:33 AM.

  6. #6
    us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

    Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5,056
    5247 times
    Cache Hunting
    Gait too jerky ... CGA. Different speeds between "bigfoot" FPS and foreground's FPS.
    Rebel - KGC and Nitric like this.
    “The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

    A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

  7. #7
    Charter Member
    us
    WP

    Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    4,450
    5423 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    Gait too jerky ... CGA. Different speeds between "bigfoot" FPS and foreground's FPS.
    I wondered when I watched it. Something just didn't look right when it started walking and going through the woods.
    Rebel - KGC and Chadeaux like this.

  8. #8
    us
    Feb 2015
    Virginia
    Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
    433
    747 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    This crap happens every time I go skinny dipping. I wish they would leave me alone. All I was doing was rushing back to my clothes.
    AARC, Chadeaux, Nitric and 1 others like this.

  9. #9
    Charter Member
    us
    DEPLORABLE

    Jul 2015
    Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
    E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
    19,135
    18406 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Where are all the footprints.
    Someone with a little bit too much eggnog and a costume decided to go visiting
    Rebel - KGC and jeff of pa like this.
    SOMETIMES I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW NOW ,,, WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN,, Bob Seger

  10. #10

    Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    64,993
    28081 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    Though it looked to me like Someone taking a Dump,Or it's a wife Poppin' a Squat. Then pulling their Trousers up & walking into the woods.
    Maybe even filmed by a Drunkin' Buddy , or Husband. the Legs look Shaved (Bare)

    I'm 50/50 on it

    appears they don't like hits on their YouTube Page.

    about the :58 Mark here

    Last edited by jeff of pa; Feb 15, 2018 at 11:39 AM.
    Rebel - KGC and pepperj like this.

  11. #11
    ca
    Feb 2009
    Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
    11,015
    16303 times
    Relic Hunting
    Name:  IMG_1469.JPG
Views: 175
Size:  50.5 KB
    Rebel - KGC and jeff of pa like this.

  12. #12
    Charter Member
    us
    Brad - Wolfpack Proud

    Jun 2013
    Middle TN. area
    White XLT Spectrum E-Series
    5,004
    6218 times
    Metal Detecting
    Can anyone even imagine the number of a species which much exist to KEEP the/a species existing? Ever think about that...?
    I am a true blue Patriot who believes in the original Constitution's meaning. I'll bleed blood to defend it and resist those who want to diminish or alter its meaning or those rights stated within the Constitution.

  13. #13
    um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

    Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    7,297
    7776 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepseekerADS View Post
    There's a video posted on the article, says it's on Youtube, but I have yet to find it there.

    VIDEO: Is it ... Bigfoot? Hard-to-make-out footage purporting to show legendary giant in Canada forest goes viral | Fox News

    The legendary Bigfoot has reportedly once again been spotted on film, this time in the Great White North, roaming in the woods.

    The video, which has been uploaded to YouTube, has captured the imagination of viewers, sparking speculation about what it is on the screen.

    "If this not cgi then I would have to say its big foot," said one commenter.

    "[R]edish [sic] brown hair is exactly what color people say they have. I [p]ersonally think its real," said another.

    Others believe the creature to be a bear, perhaps walking on its hind legs.

    The family who filmed the footage was out for a walk in the wilderness, according to The Sun. Since its posting on Jan. 5, it has been viewed more than 350,000 times.

    The mysterious and grainy footage comes just a few short months after the Sasquatch was reportedly sighted in Northern California.

    In October, Jeffrey Gonzalez, a self-described paranormal expert, said he heard about the sighting from a local farmer who said he saw the creature and five others running on his ranch near Avocado Lake in East Fresno County.

    “One of them, which was extremely tall, had a pig over its shoulder," Gonzalez said in comments obtained by Fox 26, a Fox News affiliate. "And the five scattered and the one with the pig was running so fast it didn’t see an irrigation pipe and it tripped, with the pig flying over."

    In August, Bigfoot was also reportedly spotted in a North Carolina forest by a self-described Bigfoot watch group in McDowell County, known as BIGFOOT 911.
    For some reason the video has been pulled? Any other site where it might be found? There are quite a few on You tube, not sure which one might be this one. Thanks in advance.

    Rebel - KGC and jeff of pa like this.
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

  14. #14

    Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    64,993
    28081 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    this guys clips,
    appears to be the only copy left

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlb-...ature=youtu.be





 

 

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Spotted Bigfoot, nothing else good
    By qaela4 in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Aug 12, 2014, 12:19 AM
  2. A Little Gold Coin From France Found In The Canadian Wilderness
    By Backbacon in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: Dec 24, 2013, 01:52 AM
  3. High School students upset video viral ?
    By jeff of pa in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 07, 2012, 08:30 PM
  4. Shuttle Recovery video footage
    By signumops in forum Shipwrecks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2012, 02:54 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0