VIDEO: 'Bigfoot' reportedly spotted in Canadian wilderness, footage goes viral

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a video posted on the article, says it's on Youtube, but I have yet to find it there.

VIDEO: Is it ... Bigfoot? Hard-to-make-out footage purporting to show legendary giant in Canada forest goes viral | Fox News

The legendary Bigfoot has reportedly once again been spotted on film, this time in the Great White North, roaming in the woods.

The video, which has been uploaded to YouTube, has captured the imagination of viewers, sparking speculation about what it is on the screen.

"If this not cgi then I would have to say its big foot," said one commenter.

"[R]edish [sic] brown hair is exactly what color people say they have. I [p]ersonally think its real," said another.

Others believe the creature to be a bear, perhaps walking on its hind legs.

The family who filmed the footage was out for a walk in the wilderness, according to The Sun. Since its posting on Jan. 5, it has been viewed more than 350,000 times.

The mysterious and grainy footage comes just a few short months after the Sasquatch was reportedly sighted in Northern California.

In October, Jeffrey Gonzalez, a self-described paranormal expert, said he heard about the sighting from a local farmer who said he saw the creature and five others running on his ranch near Avocado Lake in East Fresno County.

“One of them, which was extremely tall, had a pig over its shoulder," Gonzalez said in comments obtained by Fox 26, a Fox News affiliate. "And the five scattered and the one with the pig was running so fast it didn’t see an irrigation pipe and it tripped, with the pig flying over."

In August, Bigfoot was also reportedly spotted in a North Carolina forest by a self-described Bigfoot watch group in McDowell County, known as BIGFOOT 911.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a video posted on the article, says it's on Youtube, but I have yet to find it there.

VIDEO: Is it ... Bigfoot? Hard-to-make-out footage purporting to show legendary giant in Canada forest goes viral | Fox News

The legendary Bigfoot has reportedly once again been spotted on film, this time in the Great White North, roaming in the woods.

The video, which has been uploaded to YouTube, has captured the imagination of viewers, sparking speculation about what it is on the screen.

"[R]edish [sic] brown hair is exactly what color people say they have. I [p]ersonally think its real," said another.

The family who filmed the footage was out for a walk in the wilderness, according to The Sun. Since its posting on Jan. 5, it has been viewed more than 350,000 times.

The mysterious and grainy footage comes just a few short months after the Sasquatch was reportedly sighted in Northern California.

In October, Jeffrey Gonzalez, a self-described paranormal expert, said he heard about the sighting from a local farmer who said he saw the creature and five others running on his ranch near Avocado Lake in East Fresno County.

“One of them, which was extremely tall, had a pig over its shoulder," Gonzalez said in comments obtained by Fox 26, a Fox News affiliate. "And the five scattered and the one with the pig was running so fast it didn’t see an irrigation pipe and it tripped, with the pig flying over."

In August, Bigfoot was also reportedly spotted in a North Carolina forest by a self-described Bigfoot watch group in McDowell County, known as BIGFOOT 911.

funny you say that I just watched it last night on youtube. It is a better video than most "bigfoot sightings" is still hard to tell. Not saying theres no bigfoot, just haven't gotta all the evidence yet to be 100% sure. It does seem probable.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though it looked to me like Someone taking a Dump,Or it's a wife Poppin' a Squat. Then pulling their Trousers up & walking into the woods.
Maybe even filmed by a Drunkin' Buddy , or Husband. the Legs look Shaved (Bare)

I'm 50/50 on it

Last edited:

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though it looked to me like Someone taking a Dump,Or it's a wife Poppin' a Squat. Then pulling their Trousers up & walking into the woods.

I'm 50/50 on it

I think you nailed it, Some times when Nature calls you better listen!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one is Interesting.
But Snow on the Ground & no Follow up on Prints ?
at First Glance I thought Black bear that walks on hind Legs,
But near the end it's stride was way too Human Like.
LOL on the Dog changing it's mind about chasing.

was so human like near the end, I was expecting him to come out the woods & walk up saying HaHaHa ! Got Ya !

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gait too jerky ... CGA. Different speeds between "bigfoot" FPS and foreground's FPS.

I wondered when I watched it. Something just didn't look right when it started walking and going through the woods.

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This crap happens every time I go skinny dipping. I wish they would leave me alone. All I was doing was rushing back to my clothes.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are all the footprints.
Someone with a little bit too much eggnog and a costume decided to go visiting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm 50/50 on it

appears they don't like hits on their YouTube Page.

about the :58 Mark here

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
IMG_1469.JPG

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can anyone even imagine the number of a species which much exist to KEEP the/a species existing? Ever think about that...?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

For some reason the video has been pulled? Any other site where it might be found? There are quite a few on You tube, not sure which one might be this one. Thanks in advance.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions