Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php
You've had, ( and have ), good taste as well as trdking.
Do you still have this? Awesome car. I have a 59 C1 Fuel Injection all matching that I am going to move along if anyone is interested.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you still have this? Awesome car. I have a 59 C1 Fuel Injection all matching that I am going to move along if anyone is interested.

No.Sold it,thing was an bottomless money pit.Every week something would break.Had a ton of fun w/it tho. And Never lost a race:)

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No.Sold it,thing was an bottomless money pit.Every week something would break.Had a ton of fun w/it tho. And Never lost a race:)
Which explains why it broke down every week! But it was worth it :)
When I was a senior in High School, Chevy made a little econo box I think it was a Capri? (no thats Mercury) I will have to tune my memory banks and find it. It looked like an over sized Toyota hatch back and had a four cylinder in it. Built for the guys that wanted the economy but had to stay in the USA Think Archie Bunker. Very few people knew that they made a production model of this car with a V8 Just like AMC snuck some 401 V8s into the Pacer. I found one used for sale and bought it like was a used four cylinder model.
Let me tell you this ugly little car was a Porsche killer and would blow the doors off em. I loved watching their mouths drop as I passed by,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread