RANDOM VIDEO THREAD - Post up your favorite videos to share with Treasurenet. - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: RANDOM VIDEO THREAD - Post up your favorite videos to share with Treasurenet.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    Bahia Espiritu Santo de Tampa - La Florida
    JW 8X V.2 - ML X2 - VP 580
    48445 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I must say I too am perplexed as to the problems with The RPT... but if my thread has caused errors and problems then it must be sorted out for the better good of Tnet.

After all... my thread is just a small part of the big picture here.
    Roundness likes this.
    Have permission... Fill holes... Dispose of trash. - The Random Chat Thread - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ev...en-24-7-a.html

Charter Member

Oct 2009
    40616 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AARC View Post
    Well... I will say this... political "opinions" / "discussions" are not allowed in open threads.
    The video I posted just has shown that Merkel has thrown away the german flag and I asked what would happen if Trump would do that. What was so critical on it that it was deleted in a random video thread?!

In fact, I just posted the video to see THs reaction and what he will do to confirm what I was thinking! It was just a simple test

GOTCHA!
    AARC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29803 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Restorer View Post
    The video I posted just has shown that Merkel has thrown away the german flag and I asked what would happen if Trump would do that. What was so critical on it that it was deleted in a random video thread?!

In fact, I just posted the video to see THs reaction and what he will do to confirm what I was thinking! It was just a simple test

GOTCHA!
    Tom, politics covers all politics including foreign politics. Now end the challenging of our rules.
    AARC likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    Bahia Espiritu Santo de Tampa - La Florida
    JW 8X V.2 - ML X2 - VP 580
    48445 times
    I feel the problem lies in the "long running scripts" that seem to be inundated within Tnet.

Errors with scripts and recovery therein have been abundant.

Tnet has been bogged down for a week now.

Lagged to be exact.
    Have permission... Fill holes... Dispose of trash. - The Random Chat Thread - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ev...en-24-7-a.html

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29803 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AARC View Post
    I feel the problem lies in the "long running scripts" that seem to be inundated within Tnet.

Errors with scripts and recovery therein have been abundant.

Tnet has been bogged down for a week now.

Lagged to be exact.
    Per admin "checked the error logs and see that when the page craps out it's due to memory errors"
    AARC likes this.

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

ca
    Feb 2009
    Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
    16312 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Tom, politics covers all politics including foreign politics. Now end the challenging of our rules.
    With all due respect to you TH and the rules of Treasure Net.
    I am confused (Not hard sometimes) You have "MANY TIMES" have posted the " NO POLITICS" statement on many threads.
    I fully understand the rules and the not challenging that fact.
    But. Oh yes here comes the but.
    Why in the written signatures as yours and others is nothing but a political statement?
    Oh one can say it's just the Freedom of rights or it's just this or that.
    What it shows to many of the members is a double standard and myself it's confusing to say the least.
    Please could you explain this to me and others TH.
    It's really hard to understand at times.
    Tom_Restorer and AARC like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    29803 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperj View Post
    With all due respect to you TH and the rules of Treasure Net.
    I am confused (Not hard sometimes) You have "MANY TIMES" have posted the " NO POLITICS" statement on many threads.
    I fully understand the rules and the not challenging that fact.
    But. Oh yes here comes the but.
    Why in the written signatures as yours and others is nothing but a political statement?
    Oh one can say it's just the Freedom of rights or it's just this or that.
    What it shows to many of the members is a double standard and myself it's confusing to say the least.
    Please could you explain this to me and others TH.
    It's really hard to understand at times.
    Because admins says signatures do not apply to our politics rules as long as they do not beak any other rules. Admins set the rules, mods only enforce them, when members started adding political comments to signatures, mods asked admins if we should address it and we were told no, as long as they do not go over board or break other rules.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Apr 09, 2018 at 07:46 AM.
    Terry Soloman, pepperj and AARC like this.

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    29803 times
    Per our rules and user agreement:

"We make no guarantees or warranties as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc.. We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. Bans are not subject to member review, approval, protest, or appeal."

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account."

Any further discussion needs to be handled through PMs per our rules, not on the open forum.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Apr 09, 2018 at 08:52 AM.
    AARC likes this.

2nd Amendment

USAF 1967-1971

No Expiration Date!

ca
    "Nova Scotia is a metal detecting paradise"

Feb 2014
    Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
    Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
    6507 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Cool
    AARC likes this.
    BANNER #1...
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...oin-spill.html

BANNER #2...
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...-8-reales.html

BANNER #3...
    Still working on getting this one! 😃👍

us
    Jeff

Oct 2005
    Northern California
    Whites
    284 times
    GB1 likes this.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/Smithsgold

" Never waste a minute thinking about people you don't Like. "

Dwight D. Eisenhower

kcm
    us
    Feb 2016
    NW Minnesota
    Tesoro Silver uMax
    7028 times
    GB1 likes this.
    "...I've got silver in the stars and gold in the morning sun" - Don Williams

kcm
    us
    Feb 2016
    NW Minnesota
    Tesoro Silver uMax
    7028 times
    Think I found a new video site to subscribe to!

In this video, there's supposed to be a rifle in it somewhere. On the other hand, they mention something about "trick" something-or-other, so maybe I'm just not getting the joke. Whaddya think?!?!?

GB1 and Smithsgold like this.
    "...I've got silver in the stars and gold in the morning sun" - Don Williams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links